Ben Light And His Surf Club Boys - The Girl From Atlantic City / That Little Shanty Behind The House mp3 flac download
Set track as current obsession. Ben Light And His Surf Club Boys. The Girl From Atlantic City (3:07). Overview (current section). Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1. 93 listeners. Give It to Me, Daddy. Hole in One. Pure and Simple.
Ben Light and His Surf Club Boys - Is It True What They Say About Trixie? Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1, 2006 02:34. Ben Light and His Surf Club Boys - Give It to Me, Daddy Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1, 2006 02:49. Ben Light and His Surf Club Boys - When You Gotta Go, You Gotta Go Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1, 2006 02:19. Ben Light and His Surf Club Boys - The Girl From Atlantic City Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1, 2006 03:08.
Is It True What They Say About Trixie? I'm Going to Get Me a Robot Man. The Girl from Atlantic City. The Full-Her Brushman.
Piano, Vocals – Ben Light (tracks: B). Notes. Both sides are anonymous and retitled dubs of "It May Not Be Love But It's Wonderful" by Bob Tank (Hollywood Hot Shots 372) and "Give It to Me Daddy" by Ben Light and his Surf Club Boys (Hot Shots From Hollywood L0330). Artist attribution and release information from "The Blue Pages" party record discography.
I'm Going to Get Me a Robot Man. album: Radio & Recording Rarities, Volume 1. Christmas Balls.
Atlantic City" is a song recorded by Bruce Springsteen, which first appeared on Springsteen's 1982 solo album Nebraska. Springsteen has often played the song in a full band arrangement in concert.
He toured with Clifford "Ukelele Ike" Edwards, and wrote many songs of his own. I co-produced a 2-CD set on the Jasmine Label - and my wife called the final result "the best housecleaning music ever" - the man is a machine at the keyboard - hitting. Every time I hear him arpeggiating style, I think I'm back at a circa 1970s Shakey's Pizza franchise.
|A||The Girl From Atlantic City|
|B||That Little Shanty Behind The House|
- Vocals [Uncredited], Piano [Uncredited] – Ben Light
NotesRecorded in Hollywood, ca. August, 1936.
Both sides are anonymous dubs of tracks by Ben Light and his Surf Club Boys originally released on Hollywood Hot Shots.
Artist attribution and recording information from "The Blue Pages" party record discography.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout): L-0317
- Matrix / Runout (Side B Runout): L-0325
- Blue Sky Boys - Beautiful, Beautiful Brown Eyes / Little Bessie flac mp3 album
- The Blue Sky Boys (Bolick Bros.) - No One To Welcome Me Home / Only Let Me Walk With Thee flac mp3 album
- Paradise Joy Boys - Cemetery Sal / Graveyard Blues flac mp3 album
- Oscar And Elmer / Pure And Simple - The Ceremony / The Colony flac mp3 album
- Walter Hurdt And Boys - Playing Around / Guitar Rag flac mp3 album
- Tom Dickey Show Boys - It Makes No Difference Now / Fifteen Dollars A Week flac mp3 album
- Blue Sky Boys (Bill And Earl Bolick) - Hymns My Mother Sang / No Home flac mp3 album
- Jan & Dean - Surf City Greatest Hits flac mp3 album
- Beach Boys / Jan & Dean - The Collection flac mp3 album
- Buell Kazee - The Orphan Girl / Poor Little Orphan Boy flac mp3 album