The Strokes - Comedown Machine mp3 flac download
Front cover lists album as extra strength, splice free, professional standard, 39 Minutes 55 Seconds. CD in clear plastic sleeve included. Published by The Strokes Band Music (ASCAP).
Comedown Machine is the fifth studio album by indie rock band The Strokes, released on March 25th, 2013, under RCA Records. The album featured noticeably different sound compared to their earlier efforts, with a noticeably more laid-back vibe. The freshness and liveliness of the album’s sound was praised, especially when compared to its predecessor, Angles. The artwork, designed to resemble an old RCA magnetic reel packaging, heavy-handedly points towards the fact that Comedown Machine was the final album The Strokes were obligated to record under their contract with RCA Records, hinting that.
Comedown Machine is the fifth studio album by American rock band the Strokes. It was released on March 26, 2013 by RCA Records. The band decided to pull a media blackout for the album, with no promotion in the form of television appearances, interviews, photoshoots, live shows, or tours.
The Strokes - 'Comedown Machine'. Album five from the New Yorkers who kick-started the noughties indie revival is full of big riffs, fuzzed-up vocals and the sense that they might actually be enjoying themselves. For the past decade, fans of The Strokes have watched the band fading away before their very eyes . 80s Comedown Machine’ slows the pace, built on a squeezebox loop that could happily soundtrack a Nationwide advert, before ‘50/50’ aptly marks the halfway point with its big riff and fuzzed-up vocals. And you breathe a sigh of relief, because so far this is good. Then it gets a bit weird.
6 Comedown Machine (2012−2015). Future Present Past EP and sixth studio album (2016–present). The Strokes released their debut album, Is This It, in the US in October 2001. The album was produced by Gordon Raphael, as was their follow-up album Room On Fire. RCA delayed the North American (US) release over concerns with the album's cover and lyrics.
Comedown Machine is their first album to truly polarize critics - many of whom have taken the chance to mention that this album fulfills the band's contract with RCA, and therefore, could be interpreted as the band's final outing - but more importantly, it's their first album in years to elicit an actually insightful response rather than a slew of "are the. Strokes past it?" thinkpieces. Comedown Machine is a success because it shows that Julian, Nick, Fab, Nikolai, and Albert can still work together in one room to create a record . Comedown Machine shakes off the idea that the Strokes are just a relic in a world they nearly single-handedly formed, because the Strokes simply don't exist in that world anymore.
The Strokes : Comedown Machine,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Garage Rock The Strokes. Lista de Bandas Garage Rock The Strokes Comedown Machine. adicionar as letras do álbum. adicionar uma crítica. Band Name The Strokes.
|A2||All The Time||3:01|
|A3||One Way Trigger||4:02|
|A4||Welcome To Japan||3:50|
|A5||80s Comedown Machine||4:48|
|B3||Partners In Crime||3:33|
|B6||Call It Fate, Call It Karma||3:24|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – RCA Records
- Copyright (c) – RCA Records
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment Poland Sp. z o.o.
- Published By – The Strokes Band Music
- Produced At – Electric Lady Studios
- Produced At – One Way Studios
- Mixed At – Electric Lady Studios
- Mixed At – One Way Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Palace
- Lacquer Cut At – Celebrate Records GmbH – 114586
- Pressed By – Celebrate Records GmbH – 114586
- A&R – David J. Wolter
- Art Direction – Brett Kilroe, Fab Moretti*
- Design – Brett Kilroe, Tina Ibañez
- Engineer – Gus Oberg, Phil Joly
- Lacquer Cut By – JP
- Management – Ryan Gentles
- Mastered By – Dave Kutch
- Photography By [Original Band] – Colin Lane
- Photography By [Still Life] – Jason McDonald
- Producer, Mixed By – Gus Oberg
- Songwriter, Arranged By – The Strokes
NotesPublished by The Strokes Band Music (ASCAP)
Managed by - Wiz Kid Management
℗&© 2013 RCA Records, a division of Sony Music Entertainment. Distributed by Sony Music Entertainment. Dystrybucja w Polsce: Sony Music Entertainment Poland Sp. z o.o. Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 8 87654 55791 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 887654557919
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side A): 114586 A1 JP
- Matrix / Runout (Etched, Side B): 114586 B1 JP
- Rights Society: BIEM/GEMA
- Label Code: LC00316
|88765455792, 88765-45579-2||The Strokes||Comedown Machine (CD, Album)||RCA, RCA||88765455792, 88765-45579-2||US||2013|
|88765455791RE2||The Strokes||Comedown Machine (LP, RE)||RCA||88765455791RE2||US||Unknown|
|RTRADLP730, RTRADCD730, none||The Strokes||Comedown Machine (LP, Album + CD)||Rough Trade, Rough Trade, RCA||RTRADLP730, RTRADCD730, none||Europe||2013|
|88765455792||The Strokes||Comedown Machine (CD, Album, Gat)||RCA||88765455792||Australia||2013|
|88765455792||The Strokes||Comedown Machine (CD, Album, Gat)||RCA||88765455792||Brazil||2013|
- Marta Jandová & Die Happy - Best Of Marta Jandová & Die Happy flac mp3 album
- Manic Street Preachers - Some Kind Of Nothingness flac mp3 album
- Little Comets - In Search Of Elusive Little Comets flac mp3 album
- Jessica Mauboy - Never Be The Same flac mp3 album
- Slow Club - Complete Surrender flac mp3 album
- The Strokes - 12:51 flac mp3 album
- Jebediah - Fall Down flac mp3 album
- Dido - NYC flac mp3 album
- Johnny Ruffo - Take It Home flac mp3 album
- Bad Religion - Punk Rock Song flac mp3 album