Ryan Adams - Heartbreaker mp3 flac download
Heartbreaker (Ryan Adams album). Heartbreaker is the debut solo studio album by alternative country musician Ryan Adams, released September 5, 2000 on Bloodshot Records. The album was recorded over fourteen days at Woodland Studios in Nashville, Tennessee. It was nominated for the 2001 Shortlist Music Prize According to Adams, the album's title originates from a poster of Mariah Carey: "My manager called and said, 'You have 1. .
Heartbreaker (Ryan Adams album). Redirected from To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)). Heartbreaker is the debut solo studio album by American singer/songwriter Ryan Adams, released September 5, 2000 on Bloodshot Records. It was nominated for the 2001 Shortlist Music Prize. The album is said to be inspired by Adams' break-up with music industry publicist Amy Lombardi.
With the exception of the Stones-flavored "Shakedown on 9th Street" and the swaggering "To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)," Heartbreaker leaves rock & roll on the shelf in favor of a sound that blends low-key folk-rock with a rootsy, bluegrass-accented undertow, and while the album's production and arrangements are subtle and.
Heartbreaker shows Ryan Adams sweeping all of the clichés of mass- produced, "new country" under the rug and tapping into everything that makes genuine country music unique and beautiful: raw emotion, deep groove and clever storytelling. There are no simple, melodramatic, commercial-ready ballads here; the music is too deeply rooted in old-school country music, folk-rock songs and bluegrass jams to produce anything that predictable. With that musical philosophy firmly in place, it stands to reason that each track on the album is a gem, showcasing Adams' considerable songwriting. But on Heartbreaker, Ryan Adams has not only convinced that voice to speak, he's taught it to sing. The result is an album of astonishing musical proficiency, complete honesty and severe beauty.
Ryan Adams - Bartering Lines 3:59 07. Ryan Adams - Call Me On Your Way Back Home 3:09 08. Ryan Adams - Damn, Sam I Love A Woman That Rains 2:08 09. Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up 5:18 10. Ryan Adams - To Be The One 3:01 11. Ryan Adams - Why Do They Leave 3:38 12. Ryan Adams - Shakedown On 9th Street 2:53 1. Call Me On Your Way Back Home - 3:05 8. My Winding Wheel 3:13 04. If you are in the mood for a great modern singer-songwriter album, you can't go wrong here. While arch traditionalists Welch and Rawlings would hardly seem like a likely match for alt-country's bad boy, the collaboration brought out the best in Adams; Heartbreaker is loose, open, and heartfelt in a way Whiskeytown's admittedly fine albums never were, and makes as strong a case for Adams' gifts as anything his band ever released.
Album · 2000 · 15 Songs. As a founding member of the band Whiskeytown, Ryan Adams was considered one of alt-country's most skilled, mercurial talents when he entered the studio to record this solo debut. Tracked in Nashville in two weeks and featuring contributions from Dave Rawlings, Gillian Welch, and Emmylou Harris, Heartbreaker is a stunner. It contains two of Adams' most enduring tunes-the shambling "To Be Young (Is to Be Sad, Is to Be High)," and the, well, heartbreaking "Come Pick Me Up," a paean to the recklessness of young love. But there's not a bad song here.
LP (12" album, 33 rpm). Ryan Adams Format: Vinyl. MP3 Music, January 11, 2013.
By: Ryan Adams (2000, Rock). 1. (Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey). 2. To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High). 5. Oh My Sweet Carolina.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||(Argument With David Rawlings Concerning Morrissey)||0:37|
|A2||To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)||3:04|
|A3||My Winding Wheel
Backing Vocals – Pat Sansone
|A5||Oh My Sweet Carolina
Piano – Pat SansoneVocals – Emmylou Harris
Chamberlin, Organ [Weird Storm Sounds] – Pat Sansone
|A7||Call Me On Your Way Back Home||3:09|
|B1||Damn, Sam (I Love A Woman That Rains)||2:08|
|B2||Come Pick Me Up
Backing Vocals – Kim RicheyPiano – Pat Sansone
|B3||To Be The One||3:01|
|B4||Why Do They Leave?
Backing Vocals – Allison PiercePiano – Pat Sansone
|B5||Shakedown On 9th Street||2:53|
|B6||Don't Ask For The Water||2:56|
|B7||In My Time Of Need||5:39|
|B8||Sweet Lil Gal (23rd/1st)||3:39|
- Licensed To – Cooking Vinyl
- Licensed From – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Bloodshot Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Cooking Vinyl
- Pressed By – Damont
- Published By – Barland Music
- Published By – Cracklin' Music
- Recorded At – Woodland Studios
- Recorded At – Waltmore St. Studios
- Recorded At – Pilot Recording Studios
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Acoustic Guitar, Backing Vocals, Electric Bass, Voice [Of "Lucy"], Banjo – Gillian Welch
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Backing Vocals, Banjo, Tambourine [Throwing] – David Rawlings
- Acoustic Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Vocals, Piano, Harmonica – Ryan Adams
- Booking [High Road Touring] – Frank Riley
- Crew [All Around Swell Guy That Brought Up The Amp] – Maple
- Design – Gina Binkley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Patrick Himes
- Lacquer Cut By – ADAM*
- Legal – Josh Grier
- Management [FFC Management] – Frank Callari
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – David McClister
- Producer, Engineer, Mixed By, Bass, Drums, Glockenspiel, Organ [B-3], Vibraphone [Vibes], Keyboards [Chamberlin] – Ethan Johns
- Recorded By [Pre-Production, Pilot Studios] – Merle Chornuk
- Recorded By [Pre-Production, Waltmore St. Studios] – Allen Midgett
- Written-By – David Rawlings (tracks: A2), Ryan Adams, Van Alston (tracks: A6, B2)
NotesMade in the UK
Pictured inner with credits
7180 [on inner sleeve]
LC | 7180 [on label an d rear cover]
Booking for Monterey Peninsula Artists.
All songs (Barland Music, administered by Bug Music (BMI)) except "To Be Young (is to be sad, is to be high)" (Cracklin' Music administered by Bug Music (BMI)).
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 11297 46051 3
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 1): COOK 205 A1 C DAMONT 2 ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 1): COOK 205 B1 DAMONT Z
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 2): COOK 205 A I J — DAMONT ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 2): COOK 205 B I D DAMONT 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 3): COOK 205 A1 C DAMONT 1 ADAM
- Matrix / Runout (Side A Runout Etched variant 3): COOK 205 B1 C DAMONT 1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Label Code: LC 7180
|BS 071||Ryan Adams||Heartbreaker (CD, Album)||Bloodshot Records||BS 071||US||2000|
|PAX-AM 056, 1790026480||Ryan Adams||Heartbreaker (2xCD, Album, Dlx, RE + DVD-V)||Pax Americana Record Company, Pax Americana Record Company||PAX-AM 056, 1790026480||US||2016|
|COOKCD 205||Ryan Adams||Heartbreaker (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD 205||Europe||2000|
|COOK 205||Ryan Adams||Heartbreaker (LP, Album, Rec)||Cooking Vinyl||COOK 205||UK & US||2000|
|COOKCD 205||Ryan Adams||Heartbreaker (CD, Album)||Cooking Vinyl||COOKCD 205||UK||2000|
- The Zombies - The Complete Studio Recordings flac mp3 album
- Various - High On The Hog - The Sweet Sounds Of Muscle Shoals flac mp3 album
- Bernard Allison - Storms Of Life flac mp3 album
- Awake - Yach flac mp3 album
- Emmylou Harris - Portraits flac mp3 album
- Ryan Adams & The Cardinals - Cardinology flac mp3 album
- Various - Look Again To The Wind, Johnny Cash Bitter Tears Revisited flac mp3 album
- Luca J Love, Hilton Coswell - Get Down flac mp3 album
- Sante Sansone - Brooklyn / Crooklyn flac mp3 album
- Wilco - The Whole Love flac mp3 album