Esperanza Spalding - Emily's D+Evolution mp3 flac download
On previous albums, Grammy-winning bassist and vocalist Esperanza Spalding dived into jazz standards, Brazilian rhythms, and sophisticated, harmonically nuanced R&B. But with her 2016 album, Emily's D+Evolution, she takes an entirely different approach. A concept album revolving around a central character named Emily (Spalding's middle name), Emily's D+Evolution is not a jazz album - though jazz does inform much of the music here.
Exposure is the sixth studio album by bassist and vocalist Esperanza Spalding. It was released on December 16, 2017, by Concord Records. I thought: I just need a break from framing. I'm tired of backing everything up and explaining why this character does this and that. Spalding on her reasons for recording Exposure in a New York Times interview.
Renews automatically. Sample this album Artist (Sample). When I first heard the lead "single" I enjoyed it, but I wasn't taken aback like when I'd first accidentally heard her perform on Letterman
About Emily’s D+Evolution. Four-time Grammy winner Esperanza Spalding expands her sound to not only encompass jazz, with which she is most familiar, but also such disparate genres as funk and prog. Breaking down the title of the album provides an insight into just what’s going on here: Emily is Spalding’s middle name, as well as the name she was often referred to as a child. According to Spalding, it is used here as a means of explorin. ays of performing and means of expression that I was curious about as a kid, including acting and dance
Emily's D+Evolution is a tough album to get a full grasp on. It's not a neat alter ego side project; rather than going the Chris Gaines route, Esperanza Spalding is again flexing her range, showing that her playing style and voice can find a home in any genre. On her fifth studio album, american jazzist Esperanza Spalding brings in an interesting revisit to the mesmerizing world of experimental jazz/jazz-fusion of the late 60s/70s. Emily's D+Evolution is a rather challenging record that sees the artist take a step further in her already delightful career trajectory, while showing a different side of her work altogether. Here, the avant-garde of late Alice Coltrane may be found as a very powerful and clear influence, as we see the bassist/vocalist.
Songs start at USD . 9.
Esperanza Spalding – Emily's D+Evolution. Label: Concord Records – 0888072382657, Universal Music Group International – 0888072382657. Released: 04 Mar 2016. Label Code: LC 15025.
Emily’s D+Evolution, 2016. Emily’s D+Evolution, 2016. Unconditional Love, 03:46. Rest In Pleasure, 04:59. Ebony and Ivy, 04:20.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|4||Earth To Heaven||3:52|
|6||Rest In Pleasure
Synthesizer – Corey King
|7||Ebony And Ivy||4:23|
Music By, Trombone – Corey King
Percussion – Karriem Riggins
|10||Elevate Or Operate
Piano – Esperanza Spalding
|11||Funk The Fear
Backing Vocals – Celeste Butler, Fred Martin , Katriz Trinidad, Kimberly L. Cook-Ratliff
|12||I Want It Now
Bass [Synth Bass], Piano – Esperanza SpaldingKeyboards – Corey KingWritten-By – Anthony Newley, Leslie Bricusse
|14||Unconditional Love (Alternate Version)||9:40|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Esperanza Spalding Productions, LLC
- Copyright (c) – Esperanza Spalding Productions, LLC
- Licensed To – Concord Music Group, Inc.
- Backing Vocals – Corey King (tracks: 1, 2, 5 to 7, 12 to 14), Emily Elbert (tracks: 1, 6, 12, 14), Nadia Washington (tracks: 2, 5, 7, 13)
- Bass – Esperanza Spalding (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Design – Lawrence Azerrad
- Drums – Justin Tyson (tracks: 1, 6, 11, 12, 14), Karriem Riggins (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13)
- Engineer – Kyle Hoffman*, Tim Price
- Engineer [Assistant] – Erin Tonkon, Kyle McAulay, Martin Cooke , Nicolas Fournier
- Guitar – Matthew Stevens
- Mixed By – Chris Elms (tracks: 14), Rich Costey (tracks: 1, 6, 8, 11 to 13), Tony Visconti (tracks: 2 to 5, 7, 9, 10)
- Mixed By [Assistant] – Mario Borgatta
- Photography By – Holly Andres
- Producer – Esperanza Spalding, Tony Visconti (tracks: 2 to 5, 7 to 10, 13)
- Vocals – Esperanza Spalding
- Written-By – Esperanza Spalding (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
NotesIssued in 6-panel gatefold cardboard sleeve with 16-page booklet and a 18-panel folded poster.
Includes two bonus tracks, “Change Us” and an alternate live version of “Unconditional Love,”
Marketed and distributed in South East Asia only.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 88072 39146 8
- Rights Society: BIEM/SDRM
- Label Code: LC 15025
|CRE-38265-02||Esperanza Spalding||Emily's D+Evolution (CD, Album, Dig)||Concord Records||CRE-38265-02||US||2016|
|CRE-39146-02||Esperanza Spalding||Emily's D+Evolution (CD, Album, Dlx, Gat)||Concord Records||CRE-39146-02||US||2016|
|0888072391468, 0888072382657||Esperanza Spalding||Emily's D+Evolution (CD, Album, Dlx, Ltd, Gat)||Concord Records, Universal Music Group International||0888072391468, 0888072382657||Europe||2016|
|0888072382657||Esperanza Spalding||Emily's D+Evolution (CD, Album)||Concord Records, Universal Music Group International||0888072382657||Europe||2016|
|CRE-39146-02||Esperanza Spalding||Emily's D+Evolution (CD, Album, Dig)||Concord Records||CRE-39146-02||Japan||2016|
- Max Deejay - Con Esperanza flac mp3 album
- Kasper & Papol & Savoretti - Magic Keys EP flac mp3 album
- Danjel Esperanza - Mein Kleiner Kolibri flac mp3 album
- Isabel Pantoja - Esperanza Macarena / Esperanza De Triana flac mp3 album
- Topmodelz - L'Esperanza flac mp3 album
- Various - Desde Chile... Un Abrazo A La Esperanza, II flac mp3 album
- Starbug - Starbug 002 Remixed flac mp3 album
- Esperanza - El Ritmo Caliente flac mp3 album
- Felix Y Eva, O González- F Ramírez, Montecristo - Dónde Está La Esperanza flac mp3 album
- Paemi - Esperanza flac mp3 album