Bobby Fischer - The Girl I Left Behind / Some Kind Of Love mp3 flac download
Discover Bobby Fischer famous and rare quotes. One girl in Yugoslavia sent me a whole slew of love letters.
Robert James Fischer (March 9, 1943 – January 17, 2008) was an American chess grandmaster and the eleventh World Chess Champion. Many consider him to be the greatest chess player of all time. Fischer showed great skill in chess from an early age; at 13, he won a brilliancy known as "The Game of the Century". At age 14, he became the US Chess Champion, and at 15, he became both the youngest grandmaster (GM) up to that time and the youngest candidate for the World Championship
Drawn into the insular, international network of chess, they must also navigate the difficult waters of their own relationship. Kind of a cool story. It gives depth and outcomes to a story about real people. The overriding premise of the book is that chess, for all that’s claimed for it, is still a game-not life itself.
The Game of the Century is a famous chess game that was won by the 13-year-old future world champion Bobby Fischer against Donald Byrne in the Rosenwald Memorial Tournament at the Marshall Chess Club in New York City on October 17, 1956.
These words are from an unnamed album I checked out of a library long years ago. There is another version of the lyrics at The Girl I Left Behind Me (2). The tune was also used for lyrics to a drinking song, Waxie's Dargle. There are several more versions at The Mudcat Cafe
One girl in Yugoslavia sent me a whole slew of love letters. I don't know how she got my address. She was in a crowd watching me play. They're all weak, all women. Well, I kind of split my life into two pieces. One was where my chess career lies. There, I kept my sanity, so to speak, and my logic.
Read about The Girl I Left Behind by Lonnie Burkhart and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Girl I Left Behind. Set as current obsession. Do you know what kind of music this is? Tag this track. We don‘t have an album for this track yet. View all albums by this artist. Don't want to see ads?
Produced by Gila Monsta. Album Black Lodge Vol. 1. Bobby Fischer Lyrics.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||The Girl I Left Behind
Written-By – Bobby Fischer
|B|| Some Kind Of Love
Written-By – Bobby Fischer
- Distributed By – ATCO Record Sales
- Published By – Tree
- Producer – Buddy Killen
NotesSide A: Pub., Tree, B.M.I.
Side B: Pub., Ally, B.M.I.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society (Publishing Rights): BMI
- Bobby Rio And The Revelles - Boy Meets Girl flac mp3 album
- Bobby Vee - Bobby Vee No.2 flac mp3 album
- DJ Uptide Meets Oliver Fischer - E-Mat / Eastside Rock flac mp3 album
- Veronika Fischer & Band - Klavier Im Fluß flac mp3 album
- Fischer-Z - Reveal flac mp3 album
- Helene Fischer - Helene Fischer flac mp3 album
- Bobby Strickland - After All I'm Still In Love With You / The Girl That I Love flac mp3 album
- Bobby Darin - O Come All Ye Faithful / Ave Maria flac mp3 album
- Leroy Jones / Bobby Brooks - Hold What You've Got / Wise Like Soloman flac mp3 album
- Al Downing - Big Al Downing And His Friends flac mp3 album