Agustí Fernández & Johannes Nästesjö - Like Listening With Your Fingertips mp3 flac download
Comes in a lovely one fold digifile, with artwork by Per Pålsson Includes unlimited streaming of Like listening with your fingertips via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. ships out within 10 days. AGUSTÍ FERNÁNDEZ grand piano. JOHANNES NÄSTESJÖ double-bass. All music by Agustí Fernández (SGAE) & Johannes Nästesjö (STIM) Recorded live at Inter Arts Center, Malmö, September 12, 2014. Recorded, mixed and mastered by Jakob Riis. Artwork by Per Pålsson.
Some great fotos from a concert with Agustí Fernándes at montmusicfestival. html?fbclid JA6KhmWvh2PtE sxNPuCU. By admin August 26, 2018 - 11:53 am August 26, 2018 Uncategorized. By admin August 12, 2018 - 7:45 pm August 12, 2018 Uncategorized. Beautiful words about Like listening to your fingertips in Swedish in Orkesterjournalen.
Agustí Fernández & Johannes Nästesjö : Like Listening With Your Fingertips Jazz Related Improv/Composition 2018. Agustí Fernandez, Pablo Ledesma : En Vivo En El Festival De Jazz De Buenos Aires Avant-Garde Jazz 2018. AGUSTÍ FERNÁNDEZ Aurora. Album · 2006 · Post-Fusion Contemporary. This could easily pass as an ECM album, both in music style and quality. Actually this project was started by Agusti Fernandez in 2004 as a self-funded project with an intended printing of 100 copies for friends and acquientences. It took Agusti Fernandez two years to finish i. hen it was finished Barry Guy and his wife Maya who own Maya Recordings, liked it so much that they decided to take the album on their label. and released it to worldwide distribution and both critical and public success.
Agustí Fernández & Johannes Nästesjö. Like listening with your fingertips.
Agustí Fernández Liquid Trio, Banda D'Improvisadors De Barcelona, Duot, Martín Leiton Big Band, Ramón Prats Quartet, The Robadors Quartet. 형: 모두 표시 중 Ramón Prats. The Liquid Trio : Agustí Fernández, Albert Cirera, Ramon Prats - The Liquid Trio Plays Bernoulli (CD, Album). Fundacja Słuchaj! FSR 082017.
Agustí Fernández & Mats Gustafsson - Constellation (Clamshell, 2014) . Fernández and Swedish titan sax player Mats Gustafsson have collaborate regularly over the last 15 years. They play together in Barry Guy New Orchestra, recorded as a duo (Critical Mass, Psi, 2005) and as a trio, as EFG (Korpos Lithos, with trumpeter Peter Evans, Multikulti, 2011) and as an ad-hoc one (Breaking the Lab! with drummer Ramon Prats, Discordian, 2013) and Fernández played in Gustafsson’s NU Ensemble (Hidros 6 - Kockin’ box-set, Not Two, 2014). Swedish double bass player Johannes Nästesjö splits his time between Malmö and Barcelona. Nästesjö began to collaborate with Fernández in his Liquid Quintet and the two expanded this collaboration through duo meetings. This duo was recorded in Fernández house, outside Barcelona, in a sunny day in February 2013.
Agustí Fernández begins his residence at the Jamboree every Tuesday in April by expanding his Liquid Trio to a quintet. This line-up began a couple of years ago based on Agustí Fernández plus Duot (Albert Cirera on sax and Ramon Prats on drums). They have a first album out on Sirulita Records. The new twist is the incorporation of Julián Sánchez, from Granada, on the trumpet, and the Swede Johannes Nästejö on the double bass. A de luxe quintet at the service of a discharge of pure energy derived from post-free-jazz.
Fingertips" is a 1963 hit single recorded live by "Little" Stevie Wonder for Motown's then Tamla label. Wonder's first hit single, "Fingertips" was the first live, non-studio recording to reach N. on the Billboard Pop Singles chart in the United States since Johnny Standley's 1952 comic monologue "It's in the Book"
|1||Like Listening With Your Fingertips||36:40|
- Recorded At – Inter Arts Center
- Artwork – Per Pålsson
- Double Bass [Double-Bass] – Johannes Nästesjö
- Grand Piano – Agustí Fernández*
- Liner Notes [Words By] – Thomas Millroth
- Liner Notes [Words By] [Translation (English)] – Emeli André
- Music By [All Music By] – Agustí Fernández*, Johannes Nästesjö
- Recorded By, Mixed By, Mastered By – Jakob Riis
NotesRecorded live at Inter Arts Center, Malmö, September 12, 2014.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 7 320470 228340
- Flo Fernandez - Butterfly Tongues/Belly Dance My Nose flac mp3 album
- Johannes Walter - Music Mantras I flac mp3 album
- Ruth Fernandez With Obdulio Morales And His Native Cuban Orchestra And Chorus - Nanigo (The Soul Of The Afro-Cuban Music) / Ruth Fernandez Sings flac mp3 album
- Christian Fernandez - Par La Guitare flac mp3 album
- Joëlle Léandre - A Woman’s Work flac mp3 album
- Agustí Fernández & Sarah Claman - Antipodal Suites flac mp3 album
- Alain Johannes Trio feat. Mike Patton - Luna A Sol flac mp3 album
- Johannes Brahms – Cleveland Orchestra, Christoph von Dohnányi - Symphonie Nr. 3 F-Dur, Op. 90 / Tragische Ouvertüre, Op. 81 flac mp3 album
- Johannes Huppertz - Eternal Change flac mp3 album
- Agustí Fernández, Mats Gustafsson, Ramon Prats - Breakin The Lab! flac mp3 album