Hayley Westenra - Pure mp3 flac download
Pure is the first internationally released album by Christchurch, New Zealand soprano Hayley Westenra. It became the highest selling New Zealand Album, which Westenra was awarded by at the New Zealand Music Awards of 2004. It was published by the Decca Music Group label in 2003. It was distributed in the United States by Universal Classics in 2004. During its first week of sales it sold 19,068 copies
And not many fledgling artists can boast of having the legendary George Martin contribute songs and arrangements to their album. PURE might be the best description of her singing-crystal clear and devoid of mannerisms
Album · 2003 · 13 Songs. Pokarekare Ana. Hayley Westenra, Ian Dean, The Metro Voices, Te Tau Choir & Royal Philharmonic Orchestra. 2. Never Say Goodbye (Adapted from "Pavane").
Album · 2004 · 20 Songs. Hayley Westenra, The Metro Voices, Te Tau Choir, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra & Ian Dean.
Pure (Cass, Album, Dol). Vendi questa versione.
Contact Hayley Westenra on Messenger.
This album has an average beat per minute of 112 BPM (slowest/fastest tempos: 76/172 BPM). See its BPM profile at the bottom of the page. Album starts at 129BPM, ends at 79BPM (-50), with tempos within the -BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing). Recent albums by Hayley Westenra.
Hayley Westenra: Pure, an album by Hayley Westenra, Royal Philharmonic Orchestra, Ian Dean on this site. Listen to Hayley Westenra: Pure in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1||Pokarekare Ana (Come Back To Me)
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Traditional
|2||Never Say Goodbye
Arranged By – Ian DeanWritten-By – Maurice Ravel, Pamela Sheyne*
|3||Who Painted The Moon Black?
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Sonia Aletta Nel (Nianell)*
|4||River Of Dreams
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Antonio Vivaldi, Charlie Dore
|5||Beat Of Your Heart
Arranged By – George MartinWritten-By – George Martin, Giles Martin
Arranged By – George MartinWritten-By – Traditional
|7||Benedictus (from "The Armed Man: A Mass For Peace")
Written-By – Karl Jenkins
|8||Hine e Hine (Maiden, O Maiden)
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Princess Te Rangi Pai
|9||Across The Universe Of Time
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Sarah Class
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Frank Musker, Matteo Saggese, Umberto Morasca
|11||In Trutina (from "Carmina Burana")
Written-By – Carl Orff
Arranged By – Sarah ClassWritten-By – Frank Musker, Ronan Hardiman
Written-By – Kate Bush
- Manufactured For – BMG Direct
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Copyright (c) – Decca Music Group Limited
- Manufactured By – Universal Classics Group
- Marketed By – Universal Classics Group
- Manufactured By – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Marketed By – UMG Recordings, Inc.
- Distributed By – Universal Music & Video Distribution, Corp.
- Record Company – Universal
- Record Company – Universal Music
- Made By – UML
- Published By – George Martin Music Ltd.
- Published By – Universal Music Publishing Ltd.
- Published By – Éditions Max Eschig
- Published By – Apple Tree Songs Limited
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hillwalk Ltd.
- Published By – Karl Jenkins Music Limited
- Published By – Reverb 2 Music Ltd.
- Published By – Music Sounds Better Ltd.
- Published By – Schott Musik International GmbH & Co KG
- Published By – Kate Bush Music Ltd.
- Designed At – WLP Ltd.
- Recorded At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Recorded At – Eastcote Studios
- Mixed At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Edited At – Air Lyndhurst Hall
- Mastered At – Metropolis Studios
- Art Direction – Jeremy Tilston
- Bass – Mark Brown (tracks: 13)
- Bass Guitar – Steve Pearce (tracks: 2)
- Cello [Solo] – François Rive* (tracks: 1, 7-9, 12)
- Choir – Metro Voices (tracks: 1, 4, 6-8, 12), Te Tau Choir (tracks: 1, 8)
- Cimbalom – Greg Knowles (tracks: 9, 10)
- Co-producer – Sarah Class (tracks: 9)
- Conductor – George Martin (tracks: 5, 6), Ian Dean (tracks: 1-4, 7-12)
- Conductor [Metro Voices Directed By] – Jenny O'Grady (tracks: 1, 4, 6-8, 12)
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – JJ Murray-Leach, Jennifer Allan, Joanne Baines, Nicky Claydon
- Copyist – Vic Fraser
- Double Bass [Solo] – Roy Benson (tracks: 12)
- Drums – Ian Thomas (tracks: 2), Tom Windriff* (tracks: 13)
- Engineer [Air Lyndhurst, Assistant], Technician [Protools], Programmed By [Additional] – Chris Barrett
- Engineer [Air Lyndhurst] – Rupert Coulson
- Engineer [Assistant] – Keir Milligan
- Engineer [Eastcote Studios] – Philip Bagenal
- Executive-Producer – Costa Pilavachi, Jacky Schroer
- Guitar – Tony Ingleby (tracks: 13)
- Guitar [s] – Giles Martin (tracks: 3), Robbie McIntosh (tracks: 1-5, 8, 9, 12)
- Harp – Thelma Owen (tracks: 9)
- Keyboards – Giles Martin (tracks: 2, 3), James Brett (tracks: 13)
- Mastered By – Tony Cousins
- Mixed By – Giles Martin, Rupert Coulson (tracks: 1-12)
- Orchestra – Royal Philharmonic Orchestra* (tracks: 1-12)
- Other [Additional Vocal Coach] – Mary Hammond (tracks: 6)
- Other [Vocal Consultant] – Carol Farley* (tracks: 11)
- Photography By – Simon Fowler
- Piano – Dave Hartley (tracks: 6), Guy Davies (tracks: 3, 13)
- Producer – Giles Martin
- Programmed By – Anders Kallmark (tracks: 2, 3, 11, 12), Giles Martin (tracks: 5), Giles Martin (tracks: 5)
- Recorded By [Orchestra And Choirs] – Chris Barrett, Rupert Coulson
- Recorded By [Vocals] – Giles Martin (tracks: 1-12), Rupert Coulson (tracks: 1, 3, 5-7, 11)
- Score Editor – Oliver Ledbury (tracks: 1-6, 8, 10)
- Viola [Solo] – Andrew Williams (tracks: 8, 9, 12)
- Violin [Solo] – Ian Humphries (tracks: 8), Rolf Wilson (tracks: 8, 10, 12)
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: D152577
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L009
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 0391
- Matrix / Runout: B00 018 6602 01$
- Other (Stamped on inner plastic ring): MADE IN USA BY UML
- ASIN: B0001IXTIG
- Label Code: LC 00171
- Other (SPARS Code): DDD
- Other (Mother/Stamper): T
|B0001866-02||Hayley Westenra||Pure (CD, Album)||Decca||B0001866-02||US||2004|
|473 330-4, CL 810||Hayley Westenra||Pure (Cass, Album, Dol)||Decca, Universal||473 330-4, CL 810||Indonesia||2003|
|475 330-2 DH, 475 330-2||Hayley Westenra||Pure (CD, Album, S/Edition)||Decca, Decca||475 330-2 DH, 475 330-2||UK||2003|
|475 453-2||Hayley Westenra||Pure (2xCD, Album, Ltd, S/Edition)||Decca||475 453-2||Australia||2003|
|none||Hayley Westenra||Pure (CDr, Album, Promo)||Decca||none||2003|
- Sarah McLachlan - Closer: The Best Of Sarah McLachlan flac mp3 album
- Sarah Jane Wilson - Don't Slow Down (Live) flac mp3 album
- Sarah Darling - Something To Do With Your Hands flac mp3 album
- Sarah Vaughan - The Fabulous Sarah Vaughan flac mp3 album
- Sarah Vaughan - Wonderful Sarah flac mp3 album
- Sarah Vaughan - The Great Sarah Vaughan flac mp3 album
- George Sarah - Ossia flac mp3 album
- Sarah Baker - Sarah Baker flac mp3 album
- Sarah Brendel - Sarah Brendel flac mp3 album
- Sarah Vaughan - Sarah Vaughan flac mp3 album