Bob Wilber - Dizzyfingers mp3 flac download
Bob Wilber – Dizzyfingers. Label: Bodeswell Records – BW-101. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album. Country: US. Released: 1980. Bass – Phil Flanagan. Clarinet – Bob Wilber. Guitar – Chris Flory. Piano – Mark Shane (2). Vibraphone – Lars Erstrand. Vocals – Pug Horton (tracks: A4, B4). Notes.
Dizzyfingers is a swing music album recording by BOB WILBER released in 1980 on CD, LP/Vinyl and/or cassette. Bass – Phil Flanagan Clarinet – Bob Wilber Drums – Chuck Riggs Guitar – Chris Flory Piano – Mark Shane Vibraphone – Lars Erstrand Vocals – Pug Horton (tracks: A4, B4). About this release. Bodeswell Records – BW-101 (US). Recorded 24th August 1980. Thanks to snobb for the addition. Dizzyfingers Audiophile 1999.
Bodeswell 101. Dizzy Fingers.
Dizzyfingers from Bob Wilber (1985) (LP). This is a scan done by us, but as we have often several items in stock, it may be from a different item.
Bob Wilber (born 15 March 1928) is an American jazz clarinetist, saxophonist, and band leader. Although his scope covers a wide range of jazz, Wilber has been a dedicated advocate of classic styles, working throughout his career to present traditional jazz pieces in a contemporary manner. He played with many distinguished jazz leaders in the 1950s and 1960s, including Bobby Hackett, Benny Goodman, Sidney Bechet, Jack Teagarden and Eddie Condon.
On this page you can not listen to mp3 music free or download album or mp3 track to your PC, phone or tablet. All materials are provided for educational purposes.
Bob Wilber Interview by Monk Rowe - 5/22/1998 - Clinton, NY. Transcription. MR: We are filming for the Hamilton College Jazz Archive on the Hamilton campus today. It's a great pleasure for me to have saxophonist, clarinetist, arranger, composer, and on the eve of receiving an honorary degree of Hamilton, Bob Wilber. BW: Thank you, Monk, it's a pleasure to be here. 1980 Dizzy Fingers (Bodeswel). 1981 Bob Wilber and the Bechet Legacy (Bodeswell). 1981 Music of King Oliver (GHB). 1981 On the Road (Jazzology).
|A6||Jumpin' At The Woodside||4:24|
|B3||Royal Garden Blues||3:51|
|B4||What A Little Moonlight Can Do||3:00|
|B5||Memories Of You||4:49|
|B6||The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise||3:24|
- Bass – Phil Flanagan
- Clarinet – Bob Wilber
- Drums – Chuck Riggs
- Guitar – Chris Flory
- Piano – Mark Shane
- Vibraphone [Vibes] – Lars Erstrand
- Vocals – Pug Horton (tracks: A4, B4)
NotesRecorded 24th August 1980
- John Barry - The Cotton Club (Original Music Soundtrack) flac mp3 album
- Buck Clayton - Jumpin' At The Woodside flac mp3 album
- Big Walter Horton - Blues Harmonica Giant : Classic Sides 1951-1956 flac mp3 album
- Arne Domnérus, Bob Wilber - Rapturous Reeds flac mp3 album
- Nav Katze - The Last Rose In Summer flac mp3 album
- Jay McShann - Airmail Special flac mp3 album
- Arne Domnèrus & Bob Wilber - Rapturous Reeds flac mp3 album
- Wolverines Jazz Band - 35 Years flac mp3 album
- Benny Goodman And His Sextet Featuring Count Basie - Wholly Cats / Royal Garden Blues flac mp3 album
- Bix Beiderbecke And The Wolverines - Tia Juana / Royal Garden Blues flac mp3 album