Data - Blow mp3 flac download
Low Blow is an album by Victor Bailey released in 1999. Graham Cracker" is a tribute to Larry Graham. Do You Know Who/Continuum" (Jaco Pastorius) – 5:17. Knee-Jerk Reaction" – 7:25. Graham Cracker" – 5:40. Feels Like A Hug" – 5:26. Brain Teaser" – 7:20.
Blow was the b-side to Stop and were released as a single by Sire Records in the US and Proto Records in the UK (with Blow being released in its own right as an a-sided single in the UK the previous year. The remix for Stop was done by Ivan Ivan and engineered by Steven Peck (who both worked on Book of Love's early releases. Both songs were included on the 1985 LP Elegant Machinery and were minor dance club hits. DATA released 3 studio albums and one compilation album during the stretch of the band's existence.
Kurtis Blow is the self-titled debut album by American rapper Kurtis Blow. It was released in 1980 by Mercury Records. The record includes the song "The Breaks", which was often sampled later in hip-hop records, mainly for its introduction made by Blow's a cappella vocal, and for the drum break, giving a wordplay dimension to the title. Rappin' Blow, Pt. 2" was issued as a single that had a do-it-yourself B-side, the instrumental version.
Data de lançamento 07 Setembro 2004. Estilo de MúsicaIndie Rock. Membros têm este álbum19. 2. Jet Sex. 3. Cockpit Inferno.
Album Blow, Red Lorry Yellow Lorry. Tracking list e i testi dell'album: Blow Data di pubblicazione: 11 settembre 1989. Tracking list e i testi dell'album
Low Blow (album), Low Blow is an album by Victor Bailey released in 1999 Graham Cracker is a tribute to Larry Graham Contents 1 Track listing 2 Personnel 3 Produ. Low Blow is an album by Victor Bailey released in 1999 "Graham Cracker" is a tribute to Larry Graham.
Slippery : First Blow,álbum, crítica, lista de pistas, mp3, letras. Data de lançamento 2012. Labels Self-Released. Estilo de MúsicaHeavy Metal. Membros têm este álbum1. 1. Follow Your Dreams.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Blow (The Blow Out Version)||6:20|
|B1||Blow (The Blow Out Version Single Edit)||3:32|
|B2||D.J. (The Club D.J. Version)
Written-By – Frankie*
- Produced At – Klockwork Studios
- Engineered At – Klockwork Studios
- Record Company – Sire Records Company
- Marketed By – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sire Records Company
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sire Records Company
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Lacquer Cut At – Sheffield Lab Matrix – △9769
- Producer [Post], Edited By – Scott Blackwell
- Producer, Engineer, Written-By – Georg Kajanus
NotesPromo in a white text sleeve.
Produced and engineered at Klockwork Studios, London.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): PRO A1-2315-SH1 Q B-21329-SH1 SLM △9769 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): PRO-A2-2315-SH1 Q B-21330-SH1 SLM △9769-X 1-1
|ILL 4512||Data||Blow (12", Maxi)||Illuminated Records||ILL 4512||UK||1984|
|ENAT 129||Data||Blow (12", W/Lbl)||Sire||ENAT 129||UK||1985|
- Laid Back - White Horse flac mp3 album
- Kurtis Blow - Rappin' flac mp3 album
- Merlin - Blow My Mind flac mp3 album
- The Rickie Clark Company - Time To Throw Down flac mp3 album
- David Lee Roth / Data - Just A Gigolo - I Aint Got Nobody / Ricocheted Love flac mp3 album
- Yaz - Only You flac mp3 album
- Madonna - Material Girl flac mp3 album
- Madonna - Live To Tell flac mp3 album
- Madonna - Who's that girl flac mp3 album
- Kurtis Blow - The Breaks (Original Mix Version) (Vocal) / Rappin' Blow (Part 2) flac mp3 album