Ginny Satin - Hey Lover/ Where Did All The Good Times Go mp3 flac download
Hey Lover/ Where Did All The Good Times Go (7", Single, Promo).
Hey boy where did you go? I learned my passion in the good old fashioned School of lover boys.
Where Have All the Good Times Gone" is a song written by Ray Davies and performed by the Kinks. It was released as the B-side to "Till the End of the Day," and then on their album The Kink Kontroversy (1965 UK, 1966 US). Ray Davies said, "We'd been rehearsing 'Where Have All the Good Times Gone' and our tour manager at the time, who was a lot older than us, said, 'That's a song a 40-year-old would write. I don't know where you get that from
Where Did Our Love Go is the second studio album by Motown singing group The Supremes, released in 1964. The album includes several of the group's singles and B-sides from 1963 and 1964. Included are the group's first Billboard Pop Singles number-one hits, "Where Did Our Love Go", "Baby Love", and "Come See About Me", as well as their first Top 40 hit, "When the Lovelight Starts Shining Through His Eyes", and the singles "A Breathtaking Guy" and "Run, Run, Run".
We don‘t have an album for this track yet. View all albums by this artist. Dick and Dee Dee were American musical entertainers.
Discussing the song in an interview with Kenny Everett on his radio show, Freddie Mercury described the song thus: "It's in my 'ragtime' mood that I get a chance to, to do on every album and this time, this is something I've come up with this time around. Everett visited the studio where they were recording, heard "Bohemian Rhapsody" and fell in love with it. He then stole a copy (stories vary on whether he was given a copy or stole one) of the song, and played it intensely on his radio show across one weekend - which helped break the song and make it a huge hit before it was even officially released. More songs from Queen. More songs from 1976. Lyrics to Good Old-Fashioned Lover Boy. Queen Artistfacts.
We were only "pretending" to be nice just to get laid. In response to r/niceguys, this sub is dedicated to exposing all the women who complain about wanting a "good man" after dating jerks and riding the cock carousel in the prime of their youth, and think they're deserving of commitment and financial stability when all they have left to offer is their depreciating looks, narcissistic mentality, and used-up vaginas.
|B||Where Did All The Good Times Go||1:55|
- Written By – Don Covay/ J. Berry (tracks: Hey Lover), Jay Darrow (tracks: Where Did All the Good Times Go)
- A House - Here Come The Good Times flac mp3 album
- Marion Lush - Good Times Polka's flac mp3 album
- Wayne Newton - Good Morning Dear / Remember The Good Times flac mp3 album
- Love - August / Good Times flac mp3 album
- David Lynn Jones - When Times Were Good flac mp3 album
- The Dreamlovers - The Bad Times Make The Good Times Good flac mp3 album
- Mama Cass - The Good Times Are Comin' flac mp3 album
- Merrilee Rush - Sign On For The Good Times flac mp3 album
- Good Times - Shorter.Faster.Radder. flac mp3 album
- Oliver Busch (Little Butch) - For The Good Times flac mp3 album