Extreme - III Sides To Every Story mp3 flac download
III Sides To Every Story (pronounced Three Sides To Every Story) is the third album by the Boston funk-metal band Extreme, released in 1992. It was the follow-up to the very successful Pornograffitti album. It was the last album with the band's original line-up: Gary Cherone, Nuno Bettencourt, Pat Badger and Paul Geary; Geary later left, and was replaced by Mike Mangini.
Extreme - Sides To Every Story (1992). Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin.
Thus, the thematic material can be likened to a less focused version of Pornograffitti. The album is wildly uneven, but amidst the indulgences there are some fine songs to be found: "Rest in Peace" displays both Bettencourt's technique and melodicism as a soloist, while "Seven Sundays" continues in their occasional lounge ballad vein, and "Tragic Comic" and "Stop the World" are two more intelligent, wounded-romantic pop gems.
Extreme – Peacemaker Die- III Sides To Every Stor. :53. Extreme (III Sides to Every Story 1992) – 5 Cupid s Dead. Слушают сейчас: Макс корж Ажай абакарова Токийский гуль опенинг 4.
Album · 1992 · 14 Songs. See All. Saudades de Rock. 20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Extreme.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Voice [Boy] – Alex AndonVoice [Sgt.] – Philip Meyers
|2||Rest In Peace
Strings – Geremy Miller*, Steven SigurdsonVoice [Boy] – Avery Andon
|4||Color Me Blind||5:01|
Rap – John Preziosa, Jr.Voice [Newsman] – Ian O'Malley
Voice [Speech] – Martin Luther King Jr.*
Organ [Hammond] – Nuno*
Synthesizer [Mini Moog] – Nuno*
|10||Stop The World||5:58|
|11||God Isn't Dead?||2:02|
|& The Truth|
|Everything Under The Sun|
|12||I Rise 'N Shine
Cello [Solo] – Steven SigurdsonPerformer [Music Box] – Chicolini Bros.
|13||II Am I Ever Gonna Change
Voice [Priest] – Dr. Edward De R. Cayia
|14||III Who Cares?
Arranged By – Mike MoranFeaturing [Additional Players] – Geremy Miller*, Steven SigurdsonWritten-By [Orchestration] – Nuno*
- Copyright (c) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Color Me Blind Music
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A&M Records, Inc.
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Recorded At – New River Studios
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Mixed At – New River Studios
- Published By – Funky Metal Music, Inc.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Made By – Popron, a.s.
- Licensed From – PolyGram International Music B.V.
- Pressed By – Gramofonové Závody – DA2304
- Art Direction [Additional], Typography [Calligraphy] – Ioannis
- Art Direction, Design – Gary Cherone, Liz Vap
- Bass Guitar, Vocals – Patrick Badger*
- Co-producer, Engineer – Bob St. John
- Crew – Bob Dallas, Greg Classen, J.T. Mouradian, Mike Keegan , Skip Capraro, Tom Woodcock, Tony Pieras
- Design Concept – Gary Cherone
- Drums, Percussion, Vocals – Paul Geary
- Engineer [Additional], Engineer [Assistant] – Jim Thomas
- Engineer [Assistant] – Carl Nappa
- Engineer [Orchestra] – John Kurlander
- Guitar, Piano, Keyboards, Percussion, Vocals – Nuno Bettencourt
- Lead Vocals – Gary Cherone
- Management – Arma Andon
- Management [Assisted By] – Scott Bernstein
- Management [In Association With] – Louis Levin
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Photography By [Cover] – Paul Aresu
- Photography By [Inside Band] – Michael Lavine
- Producer, Engineer [Additional] – Nuno Bettencourt
- Written-By – Gary Cherone, Nuno Bettencourt
Notes℗ 1992 A&M Records, Inc.
© 1992 A&M Records, Inc.
A&M Records Ltd. are the exclusive licenseers for the UK.
© 1992 Color Me Blind Music (ASCAP). All rights administered by Funky Metal Music, Inc. and Almo Music Corp. (ASCAP).
Recorded and mixed at New River Studios, Ft. Lauderdale. Additional recording at Abbey Road Studios, London.
Mastered at Masterdisk.
Made in the C.S.F.R. by Popron A.S. For sale only in CSFR
Rights society on disk: OSA, Rights society in booklet: BIEM, STEMRA
Booklet folds out to a poster, release comes in white jewel case.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout: GZ DA2304 50 215-2
- Rights Society: OSA
- Rights Society: BIEM STEMRA
- Label Code: LC 0485
- Other (Distribution Code): POL 900
- SPARS Code: DAD
|31454 0006 2||Extreme||III Sides To Every Story (CD, Album)||A&M Records||31454 0006 2||US||1992|
|540 006-4||Extreme||III Sides To Every Story (Cass, Album)||A&M Records||540 006-4||Europe||1992|
|540 006-2, 540006-2||Extreme||III Sides To Every Story (CD, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||540 006-2, 540006-2||Europe||1992|
|31454 0006 2||Extreme||III Sides To Every Story (CD, Album, Club)||A&M Records||31454 0006 2||US||1992|
|540 006-2, 540006-2||Extreme||III Sides To Every Story (CD, Album)||A&M Records, A&M Records||540 006-2, 540006-2||UK||1992|
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Golden Words flac mp3 album
- Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. - Why I Oppose The War In Vietnam flac mp3 album
- The Norfleet Brothers - The Story Of Martin Luther King flac mp3 album
- Extreme - There Is No God flac mp3 album
- Extreme - Tragic Comic flac mp3 album
- Bill Meyers - The Color Of The Truth flac mp3 album
- Nuno Clam & Sounds of the Dark - Mother flac mp3 album
- Walter E. Fauntroy - The Congressional Record: The Living Legacy Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. flac mp3 album
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. - Funeral Services Ebenezer Baptist Church, April 9, 1968 flac mp3 album
- Steven Seagal - Mojo Priest flac mp3 album