Narvel Felts - I Don't Hurt Anymore mp3 flac download
Narvel Felts (born November 11, 1938 in Keiser, Arkansas) is an American country music, rockabilly singer. Known for his soaring tenor and high falsetto, Felts enjoyed his greatest success during the 1970s, most famously 1975's "Reconsider Me". Raised in Bernie, Missouri where he attended Bernie High School, Felts was discovered during a talent show at the school
I Don't Hurt Anymore" is a 1954 song by Hank Snow. It was written by Don Robertson and Jack Rollins. Canadian country music group Prairie Oyster covered the song on their album Different Kind of Fire. Their rendition went to number 70 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles chart in 1990, and also peaked at number 5 on RPM Country Tracks chart in Canada. Later in 1954, Dinah Washington reached number three on the R&B Best Seller charts with her version of the song.
Narvel Felts ~ I Don't Hurt Anymore. Prairie Oyster - Only One Moon. It Don't Hurt Anymore' LIL' MO & THE RUSTIC RANGERS (New England Shakeup) BOPFLIX sessions. prairie oyster something to remember you by. Chords: A. D.
I Don't Hurt Anymore. Written-By – Don Robertson (2), Jack Rollins.
Drift Away is a 28-track compilation of all of Narvel Felts' '70s country hits for ABC/Dot and Cinnamon, including "Lonely Teardrops," "Funny How Time Slips Away," "Reconsider Me" and "Drift Away. The single-disc compilation is the most complete collection ever assembled on Felts, and it stands as the definitive retrospective of this underrated roots musician. Moments to Remember Medley: Blueberry Hill/I Don't Hurt Anymore/Don't W. Narvel Felts.
It don't hurt anymore All my teardrops have dried No more walk in the floor With that ol' burnin' inside Just to think it could be Time has opened the door It's so wonderful now It don't hurt anymore. No need to deny I wanted to cry The day you said we were through But now that I find you're out of my mind I can't believe that it's true I've forgotten somehow That I cared so before It's so wonderful now It don't hurt anymore
|A||I Don't Hurt Anymore||2:24|
|B||I Don't Hurt Anymore||2:24|
|DO-17700||Narvel Felts||I Don't Hurt Anymore / When We Were Together (7")||ABC DOT||DO-17700||US||1977|
- Nat King Cole - The Touch Of Your Lips / I Don't Want To Be Hurt Anymore flac mp3 album
- Narvel Felts - Lonely Teardrops flac mp3 album
- Mississippi John Hurt - The Immortal Mississippi John Hurt flac mp3 album
- Frankie Gee "The Big Bopper" - Feel So Good & Hurt So Bad flac mp3 album
- Nat King Cole - I Don't Want To Be Hurt Anymore flac mp3 album
- Narvel Felts - Somebody Hold Me (Until She Passes By) flac mp3 album
- Narvel Felts - Everlasting Love flac mp3 album
- Narvel Felts - I Want To Stay flac mp3 album
- Nat King Cole - I Don't Want To Be Hurt Anymore / People flac mp3 album
- Narvel Felts - Pink And Golden Days flac mp3 album