Reverend Claude Jeter - Yesterday And Today mp3 flac download
More By Reverend Claude Jeter. See All. Golden Gospel Classics: Reverend Claude Jeter.
By Reverend Claude Jeter. More Reverend Claude Jeter. Listen to Yesterday And Today now. Listen to Yesterday And Today in full in the this site app. Play on this site.
Yesterday and Today is the self-titled debut studio album by American hard rock/heavy metal band Yesterday and Today, released in 1976 through London Records. 25 Hours a Day" (Alves, Meniketti, Leonard Haze) – 3:39. Game Playing Woman" (Meniketti, Kennemore, Haze) – 5:23.
Album: Inspirational Gospel Legends. Rev. Claude Jeter, Reverend Claude Jeter: best 2 tracks. Reverend Claude Jeter - I Claim Jesus Golden Gospel Classics: Songs Of Hope, 2017 02:07. Claude Jeter, Reverend Claude Jeter - I Come To The Garden Inspirational Gospel Legends, 2015 02:51. Artist: Rev. Claude Jeter Reverend Claude Jeter.
Claude A. Jeter (October 26, 1914 – January 6, 2009) was an African American gospel music singer. Originally a coal miner from Kentucky, Jeter formed the group that would eventually become one of the most popular gospel quartets of the post-war era – the Swan Silvertones. He was also, at one time, a member of the Dixie Hummingbirds. Jeter was born in Montgomery, Alabama on October 26, 1914 Jeter lived in New York's Harlem neighborhood at 202 W. 118th S. just to the east of the Cecil Hotel. When a fire under his apartment made it unsafe to live there he was moved to Northern Manhattan Nursing and Rehabilitation Center on E. 125th Street. Jeter was born in Montgomery, Alabama on October 26, 1914 Jeter died at age 94 on January 6, 2009 at the Daughters of Jacob Nursing Home in the Bronx. In May 2009, Jerry Lawson (former lead singer of The Persuasions) and singer/songwriter James Power released a tribute to Jeter entitled "The Man in Room 1009".
Claude Jeter, an influential gospel singer, included several errors. The recording of Mary Don’t You Weep by his group, the Swan Silvertones, was released in 1958, not 1962. Yesterday and Today was his last solo album, not the only one, and it was released in 1988, not 1991. And part of the title of a book by the gospel expert Anthony Heilbut, who produced Yesterday and Today, was misstated. It is The Gospel Sound: Good News and Bad Times, not Hard Times.
|A2||Who's Gonna Meet You In That City|
|A4||Mary Don't You Weep|
|A5||Too Close To Heaven|
|B1||I Don't Know Why|
|B3||Medley: All Day All Night And The Lord's Prayer|
|B5||Lord I'm Coming Home|
|Spirit Feel 1005||Reverend Claude Jeter*||Yesterday And Today (Cass, Album)||Spirit Feel Records||Spirit Feel 1005||US||1988|
- Reverend Gary Davis - Three Classic Albums Plus flac mp3 album
- The Soul Stirrers - He's My Rock - Their Early Sides flac mp3 album
- The Famous Ward Singers - I'm So Glad / I Feel The Holy Spirit flac mp3 album
- Sister Rosetta Tharpe - Every Time I Feel The Spirit flac mp3 album
- Willa Dorsey - Perhaps Today flac mp3 album
- Marc Et Claude Feat. Maria Nayler - Free Spirit flac mp3 album
- Free Spirit - Rise Again flac mp3 album
- Golden Roots - I Feel The Spirit / Go For It flac mp3 album
- Giant City - Feel The Spirit flac mp3 album
- Galation Gospel Singers - So Many Falling By The Wayside / God's Unchanging Hand / Shine On Me And Feel The Spirit flac mp3 album