Dick Dale & His Del-Tones - Greatest Hits mp3 flac download
Dick Dale & His Del-Tones. King of the Surf Guitar. Mr. Eliminator (More heart-stopping, take no prisoners guitar from surf-music inventor Dick Dale with added emphasis on the nitro-burning squeal of boss machines at the dragstrip!) 1964. See All. Hot Rod City.
Richard Anthony Monsour (May 4, 1937 – March 16, 2019), known professionally as Dick Dale, was an American rock guitarist. Dale was known as "The King of the Surf Guitar", which was also the title of his second studio album. Dale worked closely with the manufacturer Fender to produce custom-made amplifiers including the first-ever 100-watt guitar amplifier .
GNP's Greatest Hits is a fairly good collection of all the prime Dick Dale material - "King of the Surf Guitar," "Let's Go Trippin'," "Miserlou," "Death of a Gremmie" - but it's been supplanted by Rhino's superior, definitive single-disc King of the Surf Guitar. Dick Dale, Dick Dale & His Del-Tones.
Altri album di Dick Dale and His Del-Tones. King of the Surf Guitar: The Best of Dick Dale and His Del-Tones.
Dick Dale & His Del-Tones. Dick Dale wasn't nicknamed "King of the Surf Guitar" for nothing: he pretty much invented the style single-handedly, and no matter who copied or expanded upon his blueprint, he remained the fieriest, most technically gifted musician the genre ever produced. Dale's pioneering use of Middle Eastern and Eastern European melodies (learned organically through his familial heritage) was among the first in any genre of American popular music, and predated the teaching of such "exotic" scales in guitar-shredder academies by two decades.
Dick Dale x His Del-Tones Full Album. по названию по исполнителю. Dick Dale and His Del-Tones – Grudge Run. 2:42. Dick Dale & His Del-Tones – Deltone Rock. Dick Dale & His Del-Tones – Surfin' and A-Swingin'. Dick Dale, His Del Tones – Peppermint Man. 2:07. Dick Dale & His Del-Tones – Hava Nagila. Dick Dale & His Del-Tones – Peter Gunn (Live). Dick Dale and The Del-Tones – Shake 'n' Stomp.
|A3||Sloop John B.||2:49|
|A4||King Of The Surf Guitar||2:17|
|A6||Those Memories Of You||2:23|
|B1||Let's Go Trippin||2:30|
|B4||Get Back The Feelin'||2:48|
|B5||Peter Gunn 1986||3:29|
- Backing Vocals – Gilman Carver, Jeannie Dale, John Mullins, Les Roberts
- Bass Guitar – Les Roberts
- Drums – Doug Karydas
- Engineer – Ben Jordan, Stan Ross
- Graphics – Ed Francis
- Guitar – Dick Dale
- Lead Vocals – Dick Dale
- Mastered By – Jim Pewter, Stan Ross
- Mixed By – Jim Pewter, Stan Ross
- Organ – John Mullins
- Photography By – Craig Fineman
- Producer – Jim Pewter
- Rhythm Guitar – Gilman Carver
- Saxophone – Dick Dale
- Technician [Technical Advisor] – Neil Norman
NotesRecorded at Gold Star and Original Sound Studios, Hollywood, California.
|GNPS-2095, GNPS 2095||Dick Dale & His Del-Tones||Greatest Hits (LP)||GNP Crescendo, GNP Crescendo||GNPS-2095, GNPS 2095||US||1975|
|GNPS 2095||Dick Dale & His Del-Tones||Greatest Hits (LP, RE)||GNP Crescendo||GNPS 2095||US||2016|
|GNPS-2095||Dick Dale & His Del-Tones||Greatest Hits (LP)||GNP Crescendo||GNPS-2095||US||1975|
|K22P 237||Dick Dale & His Del-Tones||Greatest Hits (LP)||GNP Crescendo||K22P 237||Japan||Unknown|
|GNPS-2095, L25256||Dick Dale & His Del-Tones||Greatest Hits (LP)||GNP Crescendo, Festival Records Pty. Ltd.||GNPS-2095, L25256||Australia||1975|
- The Stompers / Dick Dale - The Silver Sounds Of The Surf flac mp3 album
- Spines - Idiot Sun flac mp3 album
- Dick Dale - We'll Never Hear The End Of It / The Fairest Of Them All flac mp3 album
- Various - Surfin' Hits flac mp3 album
- Dick Dale & His Del-Tones - Misirlou flac mp3 album
- Syd Dale Et Son Orchestre - Syd Dale Et Son Orchestre flac mp3 album
- Dick Dale And His Del-Tones - Checkered Flag flac mp3 album
- D.J. John War Dale - I Am The Music Man flac mp3 album
- Trev Gibb - Nucleotides flac mp3 album
- John Dale - A Mile In My Friend's Shoes flac mp3 album