Bonnie Dobson - Dear Companion mp3 flac download
Bonnie Dobson (born November 13, 1940, Toronto, Ontario, Canada) is a Canadian folk music songwriter, singer, and guitarist, most known in the 1960s for composing the songs "I'm Your Woman" and "Morning Dew".
Bonnie Dobson - Dear Companion. The folklore as it was written in 1960. Assisted by Isabel and Peter Gardener, Dobson already had grounding in the folk clubs of Vancouver but was starting to emerge as a major player in the US. The lilting title piece and the dark The Cruel Mother showcase her powerful and intense delivery, but she.
Bonnie Dobson, guitar, vocals. My Mother Chose My Husband. Girl Of Constant Sorrow. The Bonnie Lass Of Kenmore Town. When I Was In My Prime. Van Gelder Studio, Hackensack, NJ, March 9, 1956.
Dobson, a now largely forgotten but good singer of the early-'60s folk revival, offered a diverse and well-done assortment of material on this album, undated but certainly from the early '60s
Dear Companion Feature in Mule Variations Artist in Residence Retrospective. Mule Variations Music Culture Ideas. 2 September 2011 ·. From our show at Coctail Deluxe by Per Wickander. Dear Companion at Coctail Deluxe Aug 2011. Dear Companion at a performance in the store Coctail deluxe during the Grolsch Blockparty 2011 in Stockholm, Sweden. Dear Companion, an album by Dear Companion on this site.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A2||My Mother Chose My Husband|
|A3||Girl Of Constant Sorrow|
Written-By – Bonnie Dobson
|A6||The Bonnie Lass Of Kenmore Town
Written-By – Bob Coltman
|B1||When I Was In My Prime|
|B2||Ah! Si Mon Moine|
|B3||Blues Jumped A Rabbit|
|B6||The Cruel Mother|
- Flute – Isabel Gardner
- Guitar – Peter Gardner
- Guitar, Vocals – Bonnie Dobson
- Liner Notes – Pete Welding
- Mastered By – RVG*
- Producer – Kenneth S. Goldstein
- Recorded By – Rudy Van Gelder
- Vocals – Hennie Kubik
- Vocals, Liner Notes – Bonnie Dobson
- Written-By – Traditional (tracks: A1 to A4, B1 to B6)
NotesOriginally issued as Bonnie Dobson - Dear Companion.
Prestige / Folklore Records, 203 So. Washington Ave., Bergenfields N.J.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A etched runout): PRINT 13031A 14007A
- Matrix / Runout (Side B etched runout): PRINT 13031B 14007B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A & B stamped runout): RVG
|INT 13031||Bonnie Dobson||Dear Companion (LP, Album, Mono)||Prestige International||INT 13031||US||1960|
|CDWIKD 325||Bonnie Dobson||Dear Companion (CD, Album, RE)||Big Beat Records||CDWIKD 325||UK||2015|
|FL 14007||Bonnie Dobson||Dear Companion (LP, Album, Mono, Promo, RE)||Prestige Folklore||FL 14007||US||1963|
|PR 7801||Bonnie Dobson||Dear Companion (LP, Album, RE)||Prestige Records Inc.||PR 7801||US||Unknown|
- Dobby Dobson - Halfway To Paradise flac mp3 album
- Bonnie Bailey - Ever After EP 1 flac mp3 album
- Dobby Dobson - Last Thing On My Mind flac mp3 album
- Pete Seeger, Ramblin' Jack Elliott, Mike Seeger, Bonnie Dobson, Bill Keith, Jim Rooney - Hootenanny flac mp3 album
- Bonnie McKee - Stars In Your Heart flac mp3 album
- Dobby Dobson - Hide Under The Bed flac mp3 album
- Bonnie & Klein - Bonnie & Klein EP flac mp3 album
- Dobbie Dobson - Can I Trust You flac mp3 album
- Bonnie Tyler - Collections flac mp3 album
- Delaney & Bonnie - The Best Of Delaney & Bonnie flac mp3 album