The Darcys - Warring mp3 flac download
Darcys continued to encounter hardships 2011: The Darcys (self-titled). The band discussed accomplishing the album in a statement explaining: "It's learning in motion. Competition and survival, letting go to persevere. It is anxiety about the future and the triumph of life in the moment.
The Darcys, who obtained their name from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice, first began as the two-piece project of Jason Couse and Wes Marskell in Etobicoke, Ontario which gradually transitioned into a full band in Halifax, Nova Scotia with the additions of Dave Hurlow and Kirby Best. In December 2007, The Darcys’ debut album, Endless Water, was released. Darcys continued to encounter hardships 2011: The Darcys (self-titled).
2013 release, the third album from the Toronto-based Art Rock band.
A couple of the band members left and they decided to be a two piece and go in a different direction instead of breaking up. It's a huge shift in sound from their previous stuff. I think I expressed myself quite clearly. Mad. August 8th 2018. always forget how good their rework of Aja is. Previous.
I said what I said to feel the collision We hunt down our new friends Which makes me feel nothing. Standing here And you, and you Standing here And you, and you Who's out there with you Waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting Who's out there with you Waiting and waiting and waiting. I said what I said to feel the collision Our ghosts wear white sheets Hanging in the tall trees Our bodies found floating Twist tied at the feet.
|A1||Close To Me|
|A5||The Pacific Theatre|
- Copyright (c) – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-87266
- Pressed By – Rainbo Records – S-87267
- Recorded At – Mushroom Studios, Toronto
- Recorded At – 6 Nassau
- Mastered At – Joao Carvalho Mastering
- Artwork [Album Art], Design – Sara Cwynar
- Engineer – Tom McFall
- Engineer [Assisted] – Nick Parry
- Engineer [Piano] – Tom McFall (tracks: A4, A5)
- Lyrics By – Jason Couse (tracks: A3, B10), Wes Marskell
- Management – Aaron Miller
- Mastered By – João Carvalho*
- Mixed By – Dave Schiffman*
- Performer [The Darcys Are] – David Hurlow, Jason Couse, Michael Le Riche, Wes Marskell
- Producer – Tom Mcfall
- Songwriter, Performer – The Darcys
Notes© 2013 ℗ 2013 Arts & Crafts Productions Inc.
August 12, 2012 - May 9, 2013
Recorded at Mushroom, Studios, Toronto.
Piano for "The Pacific Theatre" and "Itchy Blood" recorded at 6 Nassau, Toronto.
Mixed in Los Angeles.
Mastered at Joao Carvalho Mastering, Toronto.
Includes a printed inner sleeve and a download code.
Pressed By information is not listed. Information derived from runouts.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 8 27590 82001 2
- Matrix / Runout (Side A): AC 082 - A S-87266
- Matrix / Runout (Side B): AC082 - B S-87267
|A&C082||The Darcys||Warring (CD, Album, Gat)||Arts & Crafts||A&C082||Canada||2013|
- Bell Orchestre - As Seen Through Windows flac mp3 album
- Various - Arts & Crafts: X flac mp3 album
- Broken Social Scene - Let's Try The After Vol 1&2 flac mp3 album
- Gisela João - Nua flac mp3 album
- Jason Collett - Idols Of Exile flac mp3 album
- Japandroids - Near To The Wild Heart Of Life flac mp3 album
- New Buffalo - Somewhere, Anywhere. flac mp3 album
- David Fonseca - Christmas 2009 flac mp3 album
- Flávio Carvalho - Flávio Carvalho flac mp3 album
- Red Light Company - Arts & Crafts flac mp3 album