Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle / What Made America Famous? mp3 flac download
The single topped the Billboard Hot 100 in December 1974.
Produced by Paul Leka. Album Verities & Balderdash. Cat’s In The Cradle Lyrics. And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon Little boy blue and the man in the moon When you comin' home, Dad I don't know when, but we'll get together then You know we'll have a good time then. My son turned ten just the other day He said, "Thanks for the ball, Dad, come on let's play Can you teach me to throw", I said "Not today I got a lot to do", he said, "That's okay" And he walked away but his smile never dimmed And said, "I'm gonna be like him, yeah You know. 6. What Made America Famous? 7. Vacancy. 8. Halfway to Heaven.
Died: July 16, 1981, Interstate 495, New York, United States. What Made America Famous? Исполнитель.
The churches full and the kids all gone to hell . I shook his hand in the scene that made America famous And a smile from the heart that made America great We spent the rest of that night in the home of a man I'd never known before. It's funny when you get that close, it's kind of hard to hate. I went to sleep with the hope that made America famous. I had the kind of a dream that maybe they're still trying to teach in school. Cat's In The Cradle I Wanna Learn A Love Song Shooting Star 30,000 Pounds Of Bananas She Sings Songs Without Words What Made America Famous? Vacancy Halfway To Heaven Six String Orchestra.
B. What Made America Famous? 6:43. 1974 by Elektra Records : Theme from "The Great Divide". Rights Society: ASCAP.
The Gold Medal Collection 1974. The Night That Made America Famous opened on February 26, 1975. It closed on April 6, after 75 performances; the show would earn two Tony nominations.
1. Cat's in the Cradle. 2. 3. I Wanna Learn A Love Song. 4. She Sings Songs Without Words. 1. Six String Orchestra.
G Bm E He'd say "I'm gonna be like you dad G Bm E You know I'm gonna be like you". E D And the cat's in the cradle and the silver spoon G A Little boy blue and the man on the moon E When you comin' home dad? D G Bm E I don't know when, but we'll get together then son G Bm E You know we'll have a good time then.
10 – What Made America Famous. The album was released in 1972. None of us wanted to become the father in Cat’s in the Cradle. So we all made sure to coach our son’s or daughter’s sports teams. We became scout leaders. We made sure to turn off the television when our children walked into the room.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Cat's In The Cradle
Written-By – Harry Chapin, Sandy Chapin
|B||What Made America Famous?
Written-By – Harry Chapin
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Records
- Published By – Story Songs, Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Elektra/Asylum/Nonesuch Records
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Producer – Paul Leka
NotesLabel Variation. Address ring at bottom of label different than others listed.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): E-45067-A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): E-45067-B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A - Etched): ES-45067-AS2-SP 1-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B - Etched): ES-45067 B-1 SP 1-2
|E-45067||Harry Chapin||Cat's In The Cradle / What Made America Famous? (7")||Elektra||E-45067||US||Unknown|
- The Arsenal 1st Team Squad - Good Old Arsenal flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - The Gold Medal Collection flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Remember When The Music flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - My Old Lady flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Short Stories flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Anthology Of Harry Chapin flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Portrait Gallery flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Cat's In The Cradle flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - W.O.L.D. flac mp3 album
- Harry Chapin - Heads & Tales flac mp3 album