Frank Sinatra - My Way mp3 flac download
My Way is an album by American singer Frank Sinatra, released in 1969 on his own Reprise label. The album is mainly a collection of then-contemporary pop songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs. Robinson", and The Beatles' "Yesterday", French songs such as "If You Go Away", and the anthemic title song "My Way", which effectively became Sinatra's theme song in this stage of his career.
My Way, released in 1969, is a studio album Frank Sinatra released under Reprise Records. My Way is Sinatra's fifty-sixth studio album. The album, arranged by Don Costa, features some of the time's most famous hits such as "Watch What Happens", "For Once in My Life", "Yesterday", and the title song, "My Way". My Way" later became one of Sinatra's concert staples and became a pseudo theme song for Sinatra.
The album is a collection of contemporary pop songs, such as Simon and Garfunkel's "Mrs Robinson", and The Beatles' "Yesterday", French songs such as "If You Go Away", and the anthemic title song "My Way", which effectively became Sinatra's theme song in this stage of his career. Classic Sinatra: His Greatest Performances 1953–1960. My Way: The Best of Frank Sinatra.
Reprise Records, Reprise Records. My Way (LP, Album, RE).
At 85, Willie Nelson’ isn’t letting any grass grow under him: The legendary singer and songwriter is releasing his second album of the year in September, a Frank Sinatra tribute outing called My Way on Sony’s Legacy label. The 11-track album was produced by Buddy Cannon and Matt Rollings and will be released on Sept. 14. Along with the announcement came the album’s first single and video, Summer Wind. While Nelson is one of the greatest American songwriters of the 20th century, this album finds him swinging through a set of standards and classics made famous by Sinatra, accompanied by the.
My Way" is licensed sparingly, especially the Sinatra version. It was used in the 2006 episode of The Sopranos titled "Moe n' Joe," and also in a 2014 episode of Mad Men called "The Strategy. The Mad Men episode takes place around the time the song was released and plays a specific role in the plot, with Don Draper hearing the song, which is playing on the radio, as some kind of sign to Peggy Olsen. In a Songfacts interview, Frank Sinatra Enterprises Vice President Charles Pignone chalks this up to his artistry. A lot of people, because Frank was so convincing in what he sang, thought he had his hand in writing a lot of these songs," he says. Though it was included on a (post) Sex Pistols album, I've always known this song to be Vicious along with Mick Jones (the Clash) on guitar and a couple of the guys from the New York Dolls, done after the Pistols broke up.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Watch What Happens
Written-By – Legrand*, Gimbel*
Written-By – Webb*
|A3||Hallelujah, I Love Her So
Written-By – Charles*
Written-By – Lennon/McCartney*
|A5||All My Tomorrows
Written-By – Cahn/Van Heusen*
Written-By – Francois*, Revaux*, Anka*
|B2||A Day In The Life Of A Fool (Manha De Carnaval)
Written-By – Bonfa*
|B3||For Once In My Life
Written-By – Murden*, Miller*
|B4||If You Go Away
Written-By – Brel*, McKuen*
Written-By – Simon*
- Manufactured For – Bristol Productions
- Record Company – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Printed By – Artone Press
- Published By – Merit Music
- Published By – Intersong
- Published By – Northern Songs
- Published By – Barton Music
- Published By – Sedrim
- Published By – Laetrec Music
- Art Direction, Photography By – Ed Thrasher
- Engineer – Lee Herschberg
- Producer – Sonny Burke
- Producer, Conductor, Arranged By – Don Costa
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Label): 30,895
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Label): 30,896
- Matrix / Runout (A-Side Runout Etching): 30895-2
- Matrix / Runout (B-Side Runout Etching): 30896-2
- Rights Society (A1): MCPS
|FS 1029, 1029||Frank Sinatra||My Way (LP, Album)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||FS 1029, 1029||US||1969|
|K 44015||Frank Sinatra||My Way (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records||K 44015||UK||1971|
|REP L9F 1029||Frank Sinatra||My Way (8-Trk, Album, Quad)||Reprise Records||REP L9F 1029||US||1973|
|FS 1029||Frank Sinatra||My Way (LP, Album)||Reprise Records||FS 1029||UK||1969|
|44 015, FS 1029||Frank Sinatra||My Way (LP, Album, RE)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||44 015, FS 1029||Europe||Unknown|
Tracklist Hide Credits
Arranged By, Conductor – Don CostaProducer – Don Costa, Sonny BurkeWritten-By – C. Francois*, G. Thibault*, J. Revaux*, P. Anka*
Arranged By, Producer – Don CostaConductor – Bill Miller Written-By – Caldwell*
- Photography – George Sydney
NotesTaken From The Album "The Reprise Years".
© 1993 WEA International Inc.
A Time Warner Company
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 5439-18555-7 2
- Label Code: LC 0322
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
|W0163CD, 9362-40813-2||Frank Sinatra||My Way (CD, Single)||Reprise Records, Reprise Records||W0163CD, 9362-40813-2||UK||1993|
|9362-40813-2||Frank Sinatra||My Way (CD, Single)||Reprise Records||9362-40813-2||Australia||1993|
|9362-40813-2||Frank Sinatra||My Way (CD, Single)||Reprise Records||9362-40813-2||Europe||1993|
- Frank Sinatra - I Can't Believe I'm Losing You / How Old Am I? flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - Love Is A Kick flac mp3 album
- Happy Mondays - One Louder flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - Swing Easy flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - A Mi Manera / Manzanitas Verdes flac mp3 album
- Don Carlos Brass - Down Tijuana Way With The Don Carlos Brass flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - Greatest Hits, Vol. II flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - Theme From New York, New York flac mp3 album
- Bill Medley - Someone Is Standing Outside flac mp3 album
- Frank Sinatra - Portrait Of Sinatra: Forty Songs From The Life Of A Man flac mp3 album