The Rubettes - Tonight mp3 flac download
Tonight" was the second single released by The Rubettes from their debut album Wear It's 'At. Written by Wayne Bickerton and Tony Waddington and produced by Bickerton, the single reached number 12 in the UK charts. Tonight" was one of the four demonstration recordings recorded by session musicians and singers in October 1973 which led to the formation of the Rubettes - the others being "Sugar Baby Love", "Juke Box Jive" and "Sugar Candy Kisses" (which became a hit for Mac and Katie Kissoon).
Rubettes is the third studio album by the English pop band The Rubettes, released on the State Records label in November 1975, their third studio album release within 12 months. It was the last Rubettes album produced by Wayne Bickerton and Tony Waddington. The album contained two UK top 40 hits - Foe Dee O Dee and Little Darling
Watch the video for Tonight from The Rubettes's The Best Of for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Rubettes were a Pop band from England assembled in 1973 by the songwriting team of Wayne Bickerton, the then head of A&R at Polydor Records, and his co-writer, Tony Waddington after their doo-wop and 1950s American pop-influenced songs had been rejected by a number of existing acts. The band emerged at the tail end of the glam rock movement, wearing trademark white suits and cloth caps on stage.
Album Wear It's At. Tonight Lyrics. Tonight we'll climb the highest height. Just talking till the morning light Me and my baby tonight Oh tonight. Tonight was made for me and my baby To hold each other so tight And all the darkness will fade away The light in your eyes tonight. Wear It's At The Rubettes.
Tonight (Rubettes song). Single by The Rubettes. from the album Wear It's 'At. B-side. Swedish dance band Curt Haagers covered the song on their 1977 album "My Symphony". Belgian band Das Pop released the song as a promo single in 2000 and included it on their album "I ♥". References. "Rubettes UK Chart History".
The Very Best of the Rubettes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Waddington*, Bickerton*
|B||Silent Movie Queen
Written-By – Williams*, Richardson*
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor International
- Printed By – Drukkerij Barlow
- Producer – Wayne Bickerton
NotesP 1974 Polydor Int'l
Drukkerij Barlow 015/24 16 25
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side A): 2058.499-A
- Matrix / Runout (Runout area side B): 2058.499-B
- Matrix / Runout (Label side A): 2058 499 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label side B): 2058 499 B
- Rights Society: SABAM
|2058 499||The Rubettes||Tonight (7", Single)||Polydor||2058 499||Germany||1974|
|2058 499||The Rubettes||Tonight (7", Single)||Polydor||2058 499||France||1974|
|2058499, 2058 499||The Rubettes||Tonight (7", Single)||Polydor, Polydor||2058499, 2058 499||UK||1974|
|2058 499||The Rubettes||Tonight (7", Single)||Polydor||2058 499||Switzerland||1974|
|2058 499||The Rubettes||Tonight (7", Single)||Polydor||2058 499||Netherlands||1974|
- Slade - In For A Penny flac mp3 album
- Maggie Bell - Oh My My flac mp3 album
- The Rubettes - Sugar Baby Love flac mp3 album
- Slade - Skweeze Me, Pleeze Me flac mp3 album
- The Mixtures - Henry Ford flac mp3 album
- Slade - How Does It Feel flac mp3 album
- The Rubettes - Tonight / Silent Movie Queen flac mp3 album
- Slade - In For A Penny / Can You Just Imagine flac mp3 album
- Slade - Far Far Away flac mp3 album
- Medicine Head - Slip And Slide flac mp3 album