Camel - Nude mp3 flac download
Nude is the eighth studio album and a concept album released by the English progressive rock band Camel in January 1981. The album is based on a true story of a Japanese soldier (Hiroo Onoda) marooned on an island in World War II who doesn't know that the war is over. Nude' derives from his family name 'Onoda'. Most of the album is composed of instrumentals with only a few tracks containing lyrics
Nude is the Eigth studio album from symphonic prog rockers Camel. I was probably afraid of how it would sound like after listening to Breathless and I Can See your House From Here which I wasnīt very impressed about at the time ( I like them both much better today).
A new, larger version of Camel debuted on Nude, a concept album about a Japanese soldier stranded on a deserted island during World War II and staying there, oblivious to the outside world, for 29 years. More ambitious than the preceding I Can See Your House from Here, Nude is in many ways just as impressive.
Label: Decca – SKL 5323, Gama (3) – SKL 5323. Format: Vinyl, LP, Album, Gatefold. a lovely sounding punchy album, tells a heartfelt story and succeeds in this, a good way to spend an hour for sure,recommended. Reply Notify me 1 Helpful.
The concept album can be a dangerous thing: it could either yield an utterly mind-blowing experience that forever alters the listeners’ sonic palette, or be a pretentious, drawn-out waste of recording time. Since the dawn of the concept record musicians have consciously and subconsciously walked the fine line between a fantastic piece of art and a craptastic piece o. ell, you see where I’m heading.
Nude is the eighth studio album and a concept album released by the English progressive rock band Camel in January 1981. Most of the album is composed of instrumentals with only a few tracks containing lyrics. The album's lyrics were mainly written by Susan Hoover, except "Please Come Home", which was written by Andrew Latimer.
Nude is a concept album released by Camel in 1981. The concept of the album is based on a true story of a Japanese soldier (Hiroo Onoda) marooned on an island in World War II who doesn't know that the war is over. Nude" derives from his family name "Onoda". The lyrics on the album are mainly written by Susan Hoover, except "Please Come Home", which has lyrics written by Andrew Latimer. It was the last album to feature original drummer Andy Ward.
Camel - Nude Album Lyrics. 1. Nude's Return Lyrics. 2. Nude, Drafted (live) Lyrics. 3. Reflections (live) Lyrics.
Слушайте и скачивайте camel - 1981 nude на Хотплеере в mp. Anton Neumark - Need You tonight (Alex Camel remix) 05:36. Anton Neumark - Need You Tonight (Alex Camel Remix) 06:45. Anton Neumark - Need U tonight (Alex Camel Re 06:34. anton neumark - need you tonight (alex camel mix). Anton Neumark - Need You Tonight (Camel Mix) 06:41. Anton Neumark - Need You Tonight (Camel Mix) 01:02. Чугунный Скороход - Need You Tonight (Camel Mix) 06:41. Anton Neumark - Need you tonight (alex camel mix) 06:21. ru - ppikkappeonjjeok nado han beon jalsara boja! Ой! beullingbeulling nado han beon jalsara boja!
Tracklist Hide Credits
Written-By – Watkins*
Percussion [All] – Gasper Lawal*
|8||Pomp & Circumstance||2:05|
|9||Please Come Home
Lyrics By – Andrew Latimer
Written-By – Schelhaas*
|The Last Farewell
Piano – Jan Schelhaas
|14||The Birthday Cake||0:30|
- Record Company – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Produced For – Gama Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – The Decca Record Company Limited
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Gama Records Ltd.
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Pressed By – Universal M & L, Germany
- Bass, Vocals – Colin Bass
- Cello – Chris Green
- Concept By [Concept Devised & Written By] – Susan Hoover
- Concept By [Editing & Empathy By] – Cynthia Hole
- Cover – Mayblin/Shaw/Munday
- Drums, Percussion – Andy Ward
- Engineer – Tony Clark
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Haydn Bendall
- Engineer [Assisted By] – Daniel Dawson*, Tony Richards
- Flute, Piccolo Flute [Piccolo], Saxophone [Saxophones] – Mel Collins
- Guitar [Guitars], Vocals, Flute, Koto, Keyboards [Various] – Andrew Latimer
- Keyboards – Duncan Mackay
- Lyrics By – Susan Hoover (tracks: 1 to 8, 10 to 15)
- Management – Max Hole, Mole Management Ltd.
- Producer – Camel, Haydn Bendall, Tony Clark
- Tuba – Herbie Flowers
- Written-By – Andrew Latimer
NotesReleased in a standard jewelbox with 8 page booklet.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 42281 08802 5
- Matrix / Runout: [4x 'UNIVERSAL' logo] 8108802 03
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L136
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 04AD
- Rights Society: MCPS
|SKL 5323||Camel||Nude (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca, Gama||SKL 5323||UK||1981|
|UICY-94140||Camel||Nude (CD, Album, Num, RE, RM, Unofficial, Pap)||Decca||UICY-94140||Russia||2009|
|6399 110||Camel||Nude (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca||6399 110||Netherlands||1981|
|POCD-1829||Camel||Nude (CD, Album, RE)||Deram||POCD-1829||Japan||1991|
|SKLI 5323||Camel||Nude (LP, Album, Gat)||Decca, Gama||SKLI 5323||Italy||1981|
- Camel - A Live Record flac mp3 album
- Wizard - Nude Baby flac mp3 album
- Camel - Breathless flac mp3 album
- Camel - Chameleon The Best Of Camel flac mp3 album
- Camel - Mirage flac mp3 album
- Elgar, Bax, Walton, Bliss - Festival Of English Music Vol. 4 flac mp3 album
- Camel - On The Road 1981 flac mp3 album
- Camel - Rain Dances flac mp3 album
- Camel - I Can See Your House From Here flac mp3 album
- Camel - The Single Factor flac mp3 album