Boris Tchaikovsky, Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin - Chamber Symphony, Sinfonietta for Strings mp3 flac download
Tchaikovsky's Chamber Symphony (1967), written three years after his Cello Concerto is quite reflective also, not as extroverted as the Concerto, but serene in character. The Sonata first movement is a fine example of this as is the Chorale Music (third movement). It's a movement longing in nature and Rudin and his Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra brings out its melancholy with quiet poise and compelling concentration and verve. Alexander Rudin paced the works admirably and the Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra responds with flair and elegance (though the strings are not as illuminating and nourished as those of Fedoseyev's reverberant USSR Radio & TV Symphony). Moreover, I lean more towards the great maestro's way with the Sinfonietta; he adds a bit more of a touch of sentimentality and poetry in the middle movements that takes the piece above its naivete.
Orchestra – Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra. Organ – Ludmila Golub. Producer – Igor Prokhorov, Marina Butir. Recorded in the Small hall of the Moscow Conservatory (Six Etudes) and 'Mosfilm' Ton-Studios, Moscow, on 21-23 and 27 October, 2003; 22 and 23 December 2003; and 7 January 2004.
Chamber Symphony, Sinfonietta for Strings. Hmm, it looks like we don't know anything about this artist!
Ludmila Golub (organ). Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin. Release Date: 31st May 2004. Catalogue No: CDA67413. Tchaikovsky, B: Chamber Symphony. Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra. Tchaikovsky, B: Sinfonietta for Strings. Tchaikovsky, B: Six Études for Organ and String Orchestra. Ludmila Golub (organ). Tchaikovsky, B: Prelude ‘The Bells'.
Together with the Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra he has been Artistic Director for since 1988, Rudin was the first who introduced the works of . Bach, Salieri, Dussek, Dittersdorf, Kozlovsky and Pashkevich, Alyabyev, and others to the Moscow audience of the modern Russia. A musician who received a very traditional education, Alexander Rudin was initially interested in authentic performances of ancient music, and gradually reached a perfect balance of different styles. Alexander Rudin organized a series of chamber music performances Musical Assemblies. These concerts started to take place in late 80s in different halls of the State Tretyakov Gallery. C. P. E. Bach Symphony G Major Concerto for Harpsicord and Strings C Minor. J. Haydn Concerto for Harpsicord and Orchestra В Major. Beethoven Symphony No. 5.
Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin, Julia Igonina Le quattro stagioni: II. L’estate. Alexander Rudin, Musica Viva Variations on the Ukrainian Theme Ehal kazak za Dunai for Violin and Orchestra. Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin, Julia Igonina Le quattro stagioni: V. E ancora primavera. Alexandr Rudin, Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra Three Pieces, Op. 37: I. Overture in D Major. Musica Viva, Alexander Rudin Symphony for four horns and orchestra No. 3 in E Minor (in one movement). Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra Alexander Tcherepnin: Chamber Concerto in D Major, Op. 33. (play).
Musica Viva Moscow Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin, Elena Korzhenevich, Lyubov Zhigunova, Leonid Kazakov, Andrey Kolomoyets, Olga Kalinova, Emin Ma. 18:56. Le quattro stagioni: IV. L’inverno. Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Alexander Rudin, Julia Igonina, Alexander Rudin, Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra, Julia Igonina. Le quattro stagioni: II. Le quattro stagioni: I. La primavera
Tracklist Hide Credits
|Sinfonietta for String Orchestra||(19:32)|
|Six Etudes for Strings and Organ
Organ – Ludmila Golub
|12||Allegro non troppo||3:22|
|13||Moderato con moto||4:18|
|17||Prelude 'The Bells'
Orchestrated By – Pyotr Klimov
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Copyright (c) – Hyperion Records Limited
- Recorded At – Small Hall Of The Moscow Conservatoire
- Recorded At – Tonstudia-Mosfilm, Moscow
- Booklet Editor – Tim Parry
- Composed By – Boris Tchaikovsky*
- Conductor – Alexander Rudin
- Design [Front] – Terry Shannon
- Engineer – Anna Toporova, Gennady Papin, Vadim Ivanov (tracks: 11 to 17)
- Executive-Producer – Simon Perry
- Illustration [Front] – Konstantin Andreyevich Somov
- Liner Notes – David Fanning
- Liner Notes [Translated By] – Isabelle Battioni, Viola Scheffel
- Orchestra – Musica Viva Chamber Orchestra
- Organ – Ludmila Golub
- Producer – Igor Prokhorov, Marina Butir
NotesRecorded in the Small hall of the Moscow Conservatory (Six Etudes) and 'Mosfilm' Ton-Studios, Moscow, on 21-23 and 27 October, 2003; 22 and 23 December 2003; and 7 January 2004.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 34571 17413 6
- Label Code: LC 7533
- SPARS Code: DDD
- The Rembrandt Trio - Tchaikovsky - Piano Trio in A Minor; Arensky - Piano Trio No. 1 in D Minor flac mp3 album
- Sibelius, Sir Colin Davis, London Symphony Orchestra - Sibelius: Symphonies Nos. 1-7: Kullervo; The Oceanides; Pohjola's Daughter flac mp3 album
- Tchaikovsky, Andrew Litton, Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra - Symphonies & Orchestral Works flac mp3 album
- William Alwyn / London Philharmonic Orchestra - Symphony No.2 / Sinfonietta For Strings flac mp3 album
- Lutoslawski / Blake / Seiber - Thea King, English Chamber Orchestra, Andrew Litton, Howard Blake - Dance Preludes / Concerto / Concertino flac mp3 album
- Sergei Prokofiev, Claudio Abbado, The Chamber Orchestra Of Europe, Barbara Sukowa - Peter und der Wolf - Symphony classique flac mp3 album
- Alfred Brendel - Brendel Spielt Schubert - Klaviersonaten, Wanderer-Fantasie, Impromptus u.a. flac mp3 album
- Heifetz, Feuermann, Piatigorsky, Primrose - The Heifetz Chamber Music Collection flac mp3 album
- Smetana, Dvořák, Boston Symphony Orchestra, English Chamber Orchestra, Rafael Kubelik - Die Moldau ∙ From Bohemia's Woods And Fields / Serenade For Strings, Op.22 flac mp3 album
- Tchaikovsky / Keller Quartet - Kashkashian, Perenyi - The Three String Quartets - Souvenir De Florence flac mp3 album