Severed Heads - Gashing The Old Mae West mp3 flac download
Immediate download of this album as lossless, ogg or mp3 format. Plus sleeve and booklet. Purchasable with gift card.
Gashing The Old Mae West/Kato Gets The Girl is a split EP of two songs released in 2001, not to be confused with the Gashing The Old Mae West vinyl released in 1986 (which included a version of the song here). Both tracks were released that same year, Gashing The Old Mae West originally used as a soundtrack for a play by Jan Hubrechso and cut down for the 1983 album Since The Accident whilst Kato Gets The Girl first saw life as the soundtrack of an artsy VHS videotape and was recorded at a performance at the ICA in London in 1985.
Artists Severed Heads Since the Accident Gashing the Old Mae West. Gashing the Old Mae West Severed Heads.
Many repeated loops build up and over each other to the point where deciphering them becomes a useless and impossible task. NON, Mode of Infection/Knife Ladder. Smegma, In the Murder Room. Smegma melts wonderfully all over this vicious riffing loop from an incredible Pigs for Lepers album. Underground Resistance, Transition. This is the perfect track to get lost in. If you hear this played out in the right circumstances, there’s a possibility you may never come back. Helm’s new album on PAN, Olympic Mess, is out now. Header image by Jess Gough.
Both tracks, "Gashing The Old Mae West" and "Kato Gets The Girl", where previously released as their own separate recordings, "Gashing" from the Gashing The Old Mae West 12" EP, and "Kato" from the Kato Gets The Girl home video. Cubicle Broadcasts (Music Server Lite . ). Digital compilation album that includes remixed material Severed Heads played during their reunion shows.
|A||Gashing The Old Mae West (Marathon Mix)||20:55|
|B1||A Relic Of The Empire||1:00|
|B2||A Million Angels||3:08|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Ink Records
- Copyright (c) – Ink Records
- Published By – Red Flame Music
- Published By – Virgin Music Ltd.
- Published By – CBS Songs
- Distributed By – Nine Mile
- Distributed By – The Cartel
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Deutschland
- Distributed By – Plata Forma
- Distributed By – Play It Again, Sam!
- Lacquer Cut At – The Sound Clinic
- Pressed By – MPO
- Lacquer Cut By – JoNZ*
- Written-By – Severed Heads (tracks: A to B2), Ellard* (tracks: B3)
Notes℗ + © Ink Records 1986
Ink is a division of Red Flame
Tracks A, B1, B2: Red Flame Music / Virgin Music Ltd.
Track B3: CBS Songs
Distributed in the UK by Nine Mile and The Cartel
In Germany by Rough Trade Deutschland
In Spain by Plata Forma
And in Belgium Play It Again Sam
The label on the record itself lists track A as 23 minutes in length. It is in fact just under 21 minutes long. It's also the only track on either label with a duration listed.
Side A: 33 ⅓ RPM
Side B: 45 RPM
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, runout): INK 22 EP A1 JoNZ MPO
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, runout): INK 22 EP B1 SOUD CLINIC MPO
- Label Code: LC 5661
- Pixies - Alec Eiffel flac mp3 album
- Robbie Rivera - The Hum Melody / Sex flac mp3 album
- Severed Heads - Brave New Waves Session flac mp3 album
- Various - Dixan 15 Champion Hits flac mp3 album
- Spencer&Hill - Heads Off flac mp3 album
- Chris de Burgh - Spark To A Flame (The Very Best Of Chris de Burgh) flac mp3 album
- Various - Where Some Of The Artists Could Become Stars flac mp3 album
- Bangles - Eternal Flame flac mp3 album
- The Dizzy Satellites - Crisis In Utopia flac mp3 album
- Runrig - The Greatest Flame flac mp3 album