The Hart House Orchestra, Harry Freedman, Sir Ernest MacMillan, Morris Surdin, Harry Somers - Untitled mp3 flac download
Composed By – Sir Ernest MacMillan. A3. A Saint-Malo Beau Port de Mer. Composed By – Sir Ernest MacMillan. B1. Concerto For Accordion And Strings. Composed By – Morris Surdin. Composed By – Harry Somers. This release has been miscataloged. It is of an earlier era and the "RCI" prefix is not in evidence. Try "238" without prefix and compare to its neighbours. Reply Notify me Helpful.
RCI 238. The Hart House Orchestra, Harry Freedman, Sir Ernest MacMillan, Morris Surdin, Harry Somers. The Hart House Orchestra, Harry Freedman, Sir Ernest MacMillan, Morris Surdin, Harry Somers - Untitled (LP). Radio Canada International.
Profile: Canadian composer, english hornist, and music educator of Polish birth (April 5, 1922 – September 16, 2005). Variations: Viewing All Harry Freedman. Freedman, H. Freedman. Singles & EPs. QCS 1190.
Harry James And His Orchestra 1948-49 is a double album by American trumpeter Harry James with The Harry James Orchestra. The album consists of live radio transcripts recorded during 1948 and 1949 and was released in 1969 by Big Band Landmarks (Volumes X-XI). As bop surpassed swing by the late 1940s, James was surprisingly open to its influence.
Harry Stewart Somers, CC (September 11, 1925– March 9, 1999) was one of the most influential and innovative contemporary Canadian composers of the past century. Possessing a charismatic attitude and rather dashing good-looks, as well as a genuine talent for his art, Somers earned the unofficial title of Darling of Canadian Composition. A truly patriotic artist, Somers was engaged in many national projects over the course his lifetime.
The first Hart House Orchestra ( HHO) was a professional chamber orchestra, founded in July 1954 by Boyd Neel - then dean of the RCMT - along the lines of his famous English group, the Boyd Neel Orchestra. The 18 strings and 4 woodwinds of the new group were reduced ca 1957 to 13 strings, with supplementary players for specific works. In turn, John Dembeck, Albert Pratz, Andrew Benac, Clifford Evens, and David Zafer served as concertmasters. The repertoire ranged the 17th, 18th, and 20th centuries and included commissioned works from Maurice Blackburn (Suite for Strings, 1960), Keith Bissell.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A1||Fantaisie et Allegro
Composed By – Harry Freedman
|A2||Notre-Seigneur en Pauvre
Composed By – Sir Ernest MacMillan
|A3||A Saint-Malo Beau Port de Mer
Composed By – Sir Ernest MacMillan
|B1||Concerto For Accordion And Strings
Composed By – Morris Surdin
Composed By – Harry Somers
- Recorded At – Canadian Pavilion, Expo '67, Montreal
- Conductor – Boyd Neel
- Mixed By – Gilles Vaudeville
- Producer – Yves Courville
- Soloist – Joseph Macerollo
- Technician – Tom Prentice
- Sir Harry - Universe / Swinging With Sir Harry flac mp3 album
- Harry Roy - The World Of Harry Roy flac mp3 album
- Pauline Julien, Trio François Cousineau - Au Pavillon Du Canada / At The Canadian Pavilion flac mp3 album
- Händel, Toronto Mendelssohn Choir, Toronto Symphony Orchestra, Sir Ernest MacMillan - Messiah (4 Koren) flac mp3 album
- Ernest Baker flac mp3 album
- Harry James And His Orchestra - The Uncollected Harry James And His Orchestra 1947-49 Vol. 6 flac mp3 album
- Ernest Hare - Avalon / Kentucky flac mp3 album
- Harry Raderman's Dance Orchestra - Somewhere In Napoli / In Dreams With You flac mp3 album
- Harry James And His Orchestra - Harry James And His New Swingin' Band flac mp3 album
- Harry Permezel - Harry Permezel flac mp3 album