Randy Rampage - Randy Rampage mp3 flac download
Randall Desmond Archibald (February 21, 1960 – August 14, 2018), better known by stage name Randy Rampage, was a Canadian musician and founding member, bass player and vocalist of the Canadian hardcore band . along with Joe Keithley and Chuck Biscuits. They are often referred to as the "founders" of hardcore punk along with Black Flag, Bad Brains, Angry Samoans, the Germs, Negative Trend, and Middle Class.
New Rampage Album coming soon! Best guitar work and music I have ever been a part of!! Love you all! Duane Nickull added 2 new photos. April 29 ·. Untitled Album. Rampage has not performed a single gig since you have left us. We will honor you always.
Listen to music from Randy Rampage like Cheap Tragedies, don't be afraid & more. Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Randy Rampage. Randall Desmond Archibald (February 21, 1960 - August 14, 2018), better known as Randy Rampage, was a founding member, bass player and occasional vocalist of the Canadian hardcore band . and was the lead singer of the thrash metal band Annihilator in 1988–1989 and again from 1998 to 2000. Randy recorded a solo album in 1982.
Randy Rampage was one of the founding members of the influential . alongside drummer Chuck Biscuits, who later would go on to play with Danzig, Samhain, The Circle Jerks, Social Distortion and Black Flag. Rampage played bass during his three stints with . and appeared on early albums from the group like Something Better Change and Hardcore '81. Rampage also enjoyed two incredible brief but worthy runs as the frontman for Annihilator with his sneering vocal presence heard on their Alice in Hell 1988 debut as well as 1999's Criteria for a Black Widow. The rocker was involved.
Real Name: Randall Desmond Archibald.
Tracklist Hide Credits
Drums – Zippy PinheadGuitar – Brad KentWritten-By – G. Ingraham*, P. Houston*
|A2||Don't Be Afraid
Drums – Zippy PinheadGuitar – Brad KentPiano – Tracey Marks*Written-By – R. Rampage*
|B1||The Last Song
Drums – Zippy PinheadGuitar – Brad KentStrings – Tracey Marks*Written-By – B. Kent*, R. Rampage*
|B2||Livin' On Borrowed Time
Drums – Chuck BiscuitsGuitar – Randy RampageSoloist [Guitar] – Benny DoroWritten-By – R. Rampage*
|B3||Why, Why, Why?
Drums – Chuck BiscuitsGuitar – Randy RampageWritten-By – R. Rampage*
- Recorded At – Ocean Sound Studio
- Mixed At – Ocean Sound Studio
- Copyright (c) – Friends Records
- Bass, Vocals, Producer – Randy Rampage
- Engineer – Tracey Marks*
- Photography By – Fred Fulton
NotesTrack B3's full title on the sleeve is: Why, Why, Why? (Instrumental Version)(Theme From The Ever Continuing Saga Of The SICK ONES)
Produced by Rampage & Boy
Copyright 1982 Friends Records
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A [Etched]): 4170A R
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B [Etched]): 4170 B R
- Sharkie Rampage - Turn Around flac mp3 album
- Rampage - Veil Of Mourn flac mp3 album
- DJ Rampage - Anything Can Happen Tonight flac mp3 album
- Mechanizm - Rampage / Close My Eyes flac mp3 album
- EPMD - Rampage flac mp3 album
- Mad Professor - Dub Me Crazy 12: Dub Maniacs On The Rampage flac mp3 album
- Hellsystem - Mental Rampage flac mp3 album
- Redneck Rampage - To Hell With ... flac mp3 album
- Spastic Panthers / Teenage Rampage - Untitled flac mp3 album
- Song Of Melkor / Rampage / Cross Sodomy - New World Blasphemy flac mp3 album