The Brian Butler Band - Summer Sky / Second Line Beat mp3 flac download
Sky 2 is the second album by English/Australian instrumental progressive rock band Sky, released in 1980. Despite being a double album it reached number one in the British Album charts, and at the time was the fastest double album to receive platinum status in the UK, while the instrumental single "Toccata" peaked at 5 in the British Singles Chart. Francis Monkman played guitar on the 20-minute rock suite "FIFO" because, in his words, "I felt it necessary to inject a grunge element"
The Beat (known in the United States and Canada as the English Beat and in Australia as the British Beat, are a band founded in Birmingham, England, in 1978. Its music fuses Latin, ska, pop, soul, reggae and punk rock. The Beat, consisting of Dave Wakeling (vocals, guitar), Ranking Roger (vocals), Andy Cox (guitar), David Steele (bass), Everett Morton (drums), and Saxa .
down the street I saw my baby early this morning. She was walking on down the street You know it hurt me, hurt me so bad Made my poor heart skip a beat I've got a real real real real bad feelin That my baby she don't love me no more I've got a real real bad feelin that my. baby don't love me no more You know the sky, the sky's been cryin Can you see the tears roll down my nose. The Sky Is Crying" is a song that has become a blues standard. It was written and recorded by Elmore James in 1959
The Brian Jonestown Massacre is an American musical project and band led by Anton Newcombe. It was formed in San Francisco in 1990. The group was the subject of the 2004 documentary film Dig!, and have gained media notoriety for their tumultuous working relationships as well as the erratic behavior of Newcombe. The collective has released seventeen albums, five compilation albums, five live albums, thirteen EPs, sixteen singles as well as two various-artist compilation albums to date.
Скачать песню The Dave - Summer Sky в хорошем качестве (320Kbps), а также слушать их онлайн. Reach For The Sky. 19:55. The Red Kroz Bluez Band. Under a Summer Sky. 4:28.
Skip to YouTube video. The Brian Jonestown Massacre was formed in San Francisco in 1990. The band has had over 40 members since then, but its driving force and main songwriter is Anton Newcombe. Other prominent members have included Matt Hollywood, Dean Taylor, Jeff Davies, Brian Glaze, and Joel Gion. Their sound is heavily influenced by the psychedelic sounds of the 1960s, but also carries influences from shoegaze, jangle pop, garage rock, and lo-fi genres. Over its decade-long history, the band has undergone a large number of personnel changes.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|B||Second Line Beat
Alto Saxophone – Doug Reid Tenor Saxophone – Patti VincentTrumpet – Alan Keith Vocals – Vonnie Sears
- Recorded At – Crow Studios
- Pressed By – Wakefield Manufacturing – 40999
- Bass – Mike Creary
- Drums – Marc Vulcano
- Engineer – John Nelson
- Engineer [Technical Assistance] – Robert Marts
- Guitar, Vocals, Written-By, Producer – Brian Butler
- Keyboards – Willie Mc Leod
- Written-By – Brian C. Butler*
NotesRecorded at Crow Recording Studios Seattle Wa. 1982
Artwork: Images by Edy, Fastlane Promotion
- Brian Mannix - Brian Mannix flac mp3 album
- The Jaztronauts - Swank flac mp3 album
- Stan Kenton And His Orchestra - Live At Butler University flac mp3 album
- Juliana Hatfield - Beautiful Creature flac mp3 album
- Twelfth Night - Collectors Item flac mp3 album
- Us Mob, No Fixed Address - Wrong Side Of The Road flac mp3 album
- Stan Butler - I Gave My Rose Away flac mp3 album
- Delta T - Lightbulb flac mp3 album
- Sheryl Crow - Wildflower flac mp3 album
- Dave Goulder And Liz Dyer With The Broken Consort - The Raven And The Crow flac mp3 album