Tom Verlaine - Postcard From Waterloo mp3 flac download
Watch the video for Postcard From Waterloo from Tom Verlaine's The Miller's Tale: A Tom Verlaine Anthology for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. The Miller's Tale: A Tom Verlaine Anthology.
Artist: Tom Verlaine. Album: Words From The Front. Words From The Front: Best 2 songs. Tom Verlaine - Coming Apart 02:59. Tom Verlaine - Clear It Away 04:13. Tom Verlaine: best 2 tracks. Tom Verlaine - Days on the Mountain Live At The Venue (London, 3rd June 1982), 2010 10:31. Tom Verlaine - Prove It Live At The Venue (London, 3rd June 1982), 2010 05:54. Artist: Tom Verlaine.
Words From The Front Album. Postcard From Waterloo Lyrics. Tom Verlaine - Postcard From Waterloo Lyrics. I see your horse, he's reared up his head Could it be something he's read? Now, we must say adieu I'll send a postcard from Waterloo You always said that I'd really like the view. Oh, those great plains so quiet and still Tell me who belongs and I'll tell you who will. We stood apart from everything where no wind blows, no birds sing. So now we must say adieu I'll send a postcard from Waterloo You always said that I'd really like the view. And now you ask me do I need a shield What I need is an open field.
Tom Verlaine (born Thomas Miller, December 13, 1949) is an American singer, songwriter and guitarist, best known as the frontman of the New York City rock band Television. Tom Verlaine was born Thomas Miller in Denville, New Jersey, and moved to Wilmington, Delaware at age 6. He began studying piano at an early age, but switched to saxophone in middle school after hearing a record by Stan Getz.
Verlaine changed the tempo, turned from a bluesy feel to a country. Karl Reinhard Krierer. Muito bom! :) 6 years назад. Tom Verlaine makes my days easier. Gotta play this on guitar.
Ainda não temos a cifra desta música. Contribua! Well there was something in that look of yours Something like a play on words. We stood apart from everything where no wind blows, no birds sing
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Postcard From Waterloo
Backing Vocals [Uncredited] – Lene Lovich
|B||Clear It Away||4:11|
- Design – Thomi Wroblewski
- Producer, Written-By – Tom Verlaine
|VS 501-12||Tom Verlaine||Days On The Mountain (12", Single)||Virgin||VS 501-12||UK||1982|
- Pacer 21 - Picture Postcard flac mp3 album
- Television with Brian Eno - Fairland: Television With Brian Eno flac mp3 album
- Roberta Peters Singt Lieder Von Richard Strauss & Claude Debussy Am Flügel: Leonard Hokanson - Roberta Peters Singt Lieder Von Richard Strauss & Claude Debussy flac mp3 album
- Lene Lovich - Say When flac mp3 album
- Jerry Mengo Et Son Orchestre - Mister Jerry "De Verlaine à la Nouvelle Vague" flac mp3 album
- Tom Verlaine - Words From The Front flac mp3 album
- Lene Lovich - Interview flac mp3 album
- In Tua Nua - Don't Fear Me Now (Kiss You Once More) flac mp3 album
- Entertainment For The Braindead - Postcard #2: Songs For The Homesick flac mp3 album
- Lene Lovich - Angels flac mp3 album