The Replacements - Radio Sampler mp3 flac download
A sampler is a type of compilation album generally offered at a reduced price to showcase a selection of artists signed to a particular record label.
The Replacements were an American rock band formed in Minneapolis, Minnesota in 1979. Initially a punk rock band, they are considered one of the pioneers of alternative rock. The band was composed of the guitarist and vocalist Paul Westerberg, guitarist Bob Stinson, bass guitarist Tommy Stinson and drummer Chris Mars for most of its career. Hootenanny was played on over two hundred radio stations across the country, with critics acclaiming the album By Hootenanny's release, the Replacements had begun to attract a following outside of Minneapolis.
Biography by Stephen Thomas Erlewine. Willfully messy and driven toward self-sabotage, they became one of the best and most influential rock & roll bands of the '80s. Tim. The Replacements. Let It Be. Sorry Ma, Forgot to Ta. he Replacements. Don't You Know Who I T. ee Full Discography.
The Replacements started their career as a punk rock band but had gradually grown beyond the straightforward hardcore of initial albums like Stink. Westerberg recalls that "playing that kind of noisy, fake hardcore rock was getting us nowhere, and it wasn't a lot of fun. This was the first time I had songs that we arranged, rather than just banging out riffs and giving them titles. By 1983, the band would sometimes perform a set of cover songs intended to antagonize whoever was in the audience. was originally rumored to produce the album. Buck later confirmed that the band did consider him as a possible producer, but when they met Buck in Athens, Georgia, the band did not have enough material. Buck did manage to contribute to the album in a limited capacity; he said, "I was kind of there for pre-production stuff, did one solo, gave 'em some ideas.
|1||Bastards Of Young||3:35|
|3||I'll Be You||3:27|
|4||Merry Go Round||3:36|
|5||Kiss Me On The Bus (Studio Demo)||2:58|
|7||Date To Church||3:47|
|8||Ought To Get Love||3:02|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Copyright (c) – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Manufactured By – Rhino Entertainment Company
- Marketed By – Rhino Entertainment Company
NotesPromo only release features selections from the deluxe-edition reissues of the band's Sire releases: Tim, Pleased To Meet Me, Don't Tell A Soul, and All Shook Down.
Tracks 1 & 5 from Tim reissue
Tracks 2 & 6 from Pleased To Meet Me reissue
Tracks 3 & 7 from Don't Tell A Soul reissue
Tracks 4 & 8 from All Shook Down reissue
"For promotional use only - Not For Sale"
Artwork on back only.
- Ramones - Greatest Hits flac mp3 album
- The Rembrandts - Greatest Hits flac mp3 album
- The Pandoras - Stop Pretending flac mp3 album
- The Replacements - Pleased To Meet Me flac mp3 album
- Bad Company - Rock 'n' Roll Fantasy The Very Best Of Bad Company flac mp3 album
- R.E.M. - R.E.M. By MTV flac mp3 album
- Sugarhill Gang / Chic - Rappers Delight / Good Times flac mp3 album
- Ramones - Meltdown With The Ramones flac mp3 album
- Mick Hucknall - Ain't That Lovin' You flac mp3 album
- Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne flac mp3 album