The Chieftains - The Chieftains 3 mp3 flac download
The Chieftains is the first album released by the Irish musical group The Chieftains in 1964. The album is now sometimes referred to as The Chieftains 1 due to the numbering system of their later albums. It was one of the first folk albums to be recorded in stereo. All tracks traditional compositions. Sé Fáth mo Bhuartha, The Lark on the Strand, An Fhallaingín Mhuimhneach, Trim the Velvet" – 7:38. An Comhra Donn, Murphy's Hornpipe" – 4:30. Cailín na Gruaige Doinne" (The Brown-Haired Girl) – 2:40.
The Chieftains 3 is the third album released by the Irish musical group The Chieftains in 1971. The tight formula of the first two albums loosened up on the third album. For the first time there was a mazurka. There is still no singing, but Pat Kilduff added lilting. Strike the Gay Harp, Tiarna Maigheó (Lord Mayo), The Lady on the Island, The Sailor on the Rock" – 6:24. Sonny's Mazurka, Tommy Hunt's Jig" – 3:12. Eibhlí Gheal Chiún ní Chearbhaill (Bright Quiet Eily O'Carroll), Delahunty's Hornpipe" – 3:55. The Hunter's Purse" – 1:42. March of the King of Laois" or "Ruairí Óg Ó Mordha" – 3:02. Carolan's Concerto or Mrs Poer" – 2:49.
The Chieftains 7 - The Chieftains. Открывайте новую музыку каждый день. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Миллионы композиций бесплатно и в хорошем качестве.
The Chieftains 3. The Chieftains.
Cultural ambassadors, The Chieftains started their journey in Ireland in 1962. Since then they have won six Grammy Awards and are highly recognized for reinventing traditional Irish music on a contemporary and international scale
The weakest of the group's albums, Chieftains 3 suffers from a sameness to the material. The album starts out rousingly enough with the double-time jig "Strike the Gay Harp," and has a handful of memorable tracks, such as "Carolan's Concerto"; "The Trip to Sligo," a haunting piece; and "Sonny's Mazurka," a beautiful piece written by a departed colleague of the band, played with poignant, inspiring intensity. It is clear on repeated listening, however, that the group had reached an impasse in repertory after three full.
Слушайте The Chieftains The Chieftains 1 и скачивайте бесплатно в формате mp3 прямо сейчас, без кодов, смс и регистации. The Breeches Full of Stitches - The Chieftains. The Dogs Among The Bushes - The Chieftains. Carrickfergus - The Chieftains. Danny Boy - James Galway, The Chieftains. Coast of Malabar - The Chieftains. Tennessee Waltz/Tennessee Mazurka - The Chieftains. Heuliadenn Tonioù Breizh-Izel - The Chieftains. Rain and Snow - The Chieftains. Peggy Gordon - The Chieftains, The Secret Sisters. Dañs-Tro Fisel - The Chieftains.
|A1||Strike The Gay Harp / Lord Mayo / The Lady On The Island / The Sailor On The Rock||6:20|
|A2||Sonny's Mazurka, Tommy Hunt's Jig||3:10|
|A3||Eibhlí Gheal Chiúin Ní Chearbhaill / Delahunty's Hornpipe||3:52|
|A4||The Hunter's Purse||2:45|
|A5||The March Of The King Of Laois||3:00|
|B1||Tom Billy's, The Road To Lisdoonvarna / The Merry Sisters||4:55|
|B2||An Ghaoth Aneas||2:45|
|B4||The Trip To Sligo||3:40|
|B5||An Raibh Tú Ag An gCarraig?||2:15|
|B6||John Kelly's, Merrily Kiss The Quaker / Denis Murphy's||3:25|
- Copyright (c) – Woodtown Music Publications Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Claddagh Records Ltd.
- Recorded By – Audio International Studios
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Copyright (c) – Claddagh Records Ltd.
- Printed By – Shorewood Packaging Co. Ltd.
- Bodhrán, Bones – Peadar Mercier
- Fiddle – Martin Fay , Seán Keane*
- Flute, Concertina, Tin Whistle – Michael Tubridy
- Liner Notes – Hamish Henderson, Seán Mac Réamoinn, Susannah York
- Photography By [Cover] – Claud Virgin
- Photography By [Pat Kilduff] – Jeffrey Craig
- Producer [Technical Producer] – Ioan Allen
- Tin Whistle – Seán Potts
- Uilleann Pipes, Tin Whistle, Arranged By, Conductor – Paddy Moloney
- Vocals [Lilter] – Pat Kilduff
NotesMinor label differences: this version has "MADE IN ENGLAND" at the bottom of the label, rather than at the end of the rim text as on The Chieftains - The Chieftains 3.
Recorded in London by Audio International and mixed at Air Recording Studios for Claddagh Records Limited.
℗ & © 1971 Claddagh Records Limited
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side 1): CBS S 82987 A1
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, etched, side 2): CBS S 82987 B1
|CC10||The Chieftains||The Chieftains 3 (LP, Album, RE)||Claddagh Records||CC10||Ireland||1973|
|2310 462||The Chieftains||The Chieftains 3 (LP, Album, RE)||Polydor||2310 462||France||1973|
|2310 462||The Chieftains||The Chieftains 3 (LP, Album)||Polydor||2310 462||Germany||1971|
|79023||The Chieftains||The Chieftains 3 (LP, Album, RE)||Shanachie||79023||US||1982|
|23 10 462||The Chieftains||The Chieftains 3 (LP, Album)||Polydor||23 10 462||Spain||1976|
- The Chieftains - The Chieftains 1 Et 2 flac mp3 album
- The Chieftains - Live! flac mp3 album
- Robin Williamson - Legacy Of The Scottish Harpers flac mp3 album
- The Chieftains - The Chieftains 7 flac mp3 album
- Chieftains, The - 5 flac mp3 album
- The Chieftains - The Chieftains flac mp3 album
- The Chieftains - The Chieftains' Collection - The Very Best Of The Claddagh Years flac mp3 album
- The Chieftains - Boil The Breakfast Early flac mp3 album
- Gerry McFadden - Irish Traditional Uilleann Pipes flac mp3 album
- The King Sisters And Brothers Of New Orleans, LA - I've Got His Word / I'm On The Road To See My Lord flac mp3 album