Atakarma - The EP mp3 flac download
Atakarma's first studio-live CD demonstrates their rawer, edgier sound in comparison to what has been heard on their previous home recorded EPs and albums. This EP features some of the band's most frequently performed songs taken from Answer Back (2/11), Colour Blind (9/11) and their self-titled EP (7/12). Atakarma is an indie/alternative four-piece from the UK with a memorable mix of Strokes-esque riffs and Clash-like soul. Lyrically, Atakarma aspires to deconstruct their listeners' personal struggles and resonate with their ambitions, acknowledged by Stephen Morris for the BBC: "there is something about the lyrics and the momentousness of the music that acts as a release".
Atakarma by Atakarma, released 02 July 2012 1. Checks and Balances 2. Counting Down 3. The Seeds 4. Marching Squares 5. Hammer and Nail Atakarma returns with five new songs written and recorded between October 2011 and July 2012. Thank you to our friends, families and neighbours. A special thank-you to Ian Toft, Matt Roffe, John Madden/The Cheltenham Underground, Lorenzo Levrini, Tom "Roley" Roles, Ellis/The Wheelbarrow, Chip, Beth and Floor 5, Laura, Poppi, Duncan, Stef and many, many others.
The EP, 'Answer Back', owes a little less to the 80s behemoths of Sumner, Hook and Morris, but continues to examine similar big themes to the album, as some of the song titles ('Looking Back' and 'Not Alone') promise. But the EP acts as something of a sonic bridge between the old Atakarma and the band who produced 'Colour Blind'. Looking Back' starts off as a latter day Gene song might before wallowing in Verve-ish shoe gazery. Elsewhere ('Move Between') the Verve allusions hit home much sooner, while.
New ep: out 2ND july 2012. Нежная музыка для души и ЖИЗНИ, а Пение птиц Успокаивает нервную систему.
Real Name: Leo Garbutt, Gideon Olney, Elliot Roffe. Live Sessions (CDr, EP). Future Image Records.
Despite the proximity in their releases, the two records are like chalk and cheese stylistically. The EP is book-ended by Looking Back and Not Alone featuring the sprawling, gloom and doom laden soundscapes we've come to expect. But in between, there's a punchier indie pop sound which emerges. Punch Drunk is a world away from the sprawls. The Roving Crows have been regular features on these pages but it was only in 2012 that we got a full album out of them. Bacchanalia though was well worth the wait.
An extended play record, often referred to as an EP, is a musical recording that contains more tracks than a single, but is usually unqualified as an album or LP. Contemporary EPs generally contain a minimum of three tracks and maximum of six tracks, and are considered "less expensive and time-consuming" for an artist to produce than an album.
|1||Just Got Back||3:02|
|2||You Drag Me Down||2:49|
|3||Blues In E (Live)||2:26|
|5||The Watchman's Song||4:46|
- Artwork By – Leo Garbutt
- Bass – Finlay Shakespeare, Leo Garbutt (tracks: 5)
- Drums – Finlay Shakespeare (tracks: 5), Leo Garbutt
- Guitar – Ali Jones, Gideon Olney, Leo Garbutt (tracks: 5)
- Piano – Finlay Shakespeare
- Producer – Finlay Shakespeare, Leo Garbutt
- Recorded By – Finlay Shakespeare
- Written-By – Atakarma
NotesTrack 3 was recorded live on 8th October 2006.
- William Shakespeare, The Marlowe Society Professional Players - The Merchant Of Venice flac mp3 album
- Not Shakespeare - Not Shakespeare flac mp3 album
- William Shakespeare - The Tempest flac mp3 album
- Edoardo De Angelis - Le Allodole Di Shakespeare flac mp3 album
- William Shakespeare / Various - Henry The Fourth Part One flac mp3 album
- Royal Shakespeare Company - The Wizard Of Oz (London Cast Recording) flac mp3 album
- Mick Finlay Gelesen Von Sascha Rotermund - Arrowood (In Den Gassen Von London) flac mp3 album
- Shakespeare - Romeo and Juliet flac mp3 album
- Jeanne Mas - Shakespeare flac mp3 album
- Al Hunter - The Singer flac mp3 album