Eddy Arnold - Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye / Apples, Raisins And Roses mp3 flac download
- The Romantic World of Eddy Arnold. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" b/w "Apples, Raisins and Roses". 1. 84. 6. 57. - - Walkin' in Love Land. "American album certifications – Eddy Arnold – Welcome to My World". Recording Industry Association of America. "Billboard's Top Album Picks". Nielsen Business Media, Inc. (26 March 1983). pp. 60–. ISSN 0006-2510. "American album certifications – Eddy Arnold – The Best of Eddy Arnold".
Matrix, Runout (Label Side A): WWKM-2003. Matrix, Runout (Label Side B ): WWKM-3234.
Apples, Raisins and Roses". In 1968, country music artist Eddy Arnold covered "Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" on his album Walkin' in Love Land. Arnold has said that he was inspired to record the song after hearing Loudermilk perform it. Arnold's rendition was a Number One hit on both the . Billboard Hot Country Singles (now Hot Country Songs) charts and RPM.
Sweeten my coffee with a morning kiss Soften my dreams with your sigh After you've loved me for a million years If it don't work out, if it don't work out Then you can tell me goodbye. If you must go I won't grieve If you'll just wait a lifetime before you leave But if you must go I won't say no Just so we can say that we try. Tell me you love me for a million years If it don't work out, if it don't work out Then you can tell me goodbye Then you can tell me goodbye. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye" Track Info
Top Songs Eddy Arnold. No Other Arms, No Other Lips. Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye. Will the Circle Be Unbroken (My Family Circle). The Legendary Eddy Arnold. Make the World Go Away.
Apples Raisins And Roses. I'll bring some apples for Jenny to match her cheeks so fair And I'll swing her high if she starts to cry and tell her there and there I'll bring some apples for Jenny. I'll bring some raisins for Sandy to match the color of her eyes And I'll kiss her brow she's a woman now though it's hard to relize I'll bring some raisins for Sandy. And I'll bring red roses for my Mary the kind she loves the best When her warm eyes say I long with you stay I'll answer till I'm put to rest I'll bring red roses for my Mary
Richard Edward "Eddy" Arnold (May 15, 1918 – May 8, 2008) was an American country music singer who performed for six decades. He was a so-called Nashville sound (country/popular music) innovator of the late 1950s, and scored 147 songs on the Billboard country music charts, second only to George Jones. He sold more than 85 million records. Arnold was born on May 15, 1918 on a farm near Henderson, Tennessee. It's the group's fourth Japanese single and second single from the album "Big Bang 2". It was released on June 9, 2010. Tell Me Goodbye" is sung in Japanese, with the exception of a few English lines. A Korean version of the song, "Hands Up", was added on the group's fourth Korean EP Tonight. You Gave Me a Mountain.
Download1,43 Mb. Download32,04 Kb. Listen. Artist Related tabs and Sheet Music. Eddy Arnold-Bouquet of roses. Eddy Arnold-Cattle Call. Eddy Arnold-For the good times. Eddy Arnold-Make The World Go Away. Eddy Arnold-Rocking Alone In An Old Rocking Chair (chords). Eddy Arnold-Turn Around Look At Me (chords).
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye
Written-By – Loudermilk*
|B||Apples, Raisins And Roses
Written-By – Shuman*, Carr*
- Record Company – Radio Corporation Of America
- Published By – Acuff-Rose Pub., Inc.
- Published By – George Pincus & Sons Music Corp.
- Arranged By, Conductor – Bill Walker
- Producer – Chet Atkins
NotesPubl. by: A. Acuff-Rose Pub. Inc. / B. George Pincus & Sons Music Corp.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): WWKM-2003
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B ): WWKM-3234
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched, Except [Stamped] ): WWKM-2023--2S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched, Except [Stamped] ): WWKM-3234--2S
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side A, Etched, Except [Stamped], Variant 1): WWKM-2023--2S A2 I
- Matrix / Runout (Runout, Side B, Etched, Except [Stamped], Variant 1 ): WWKM-3234--2SA 1 I
- Rights Society: BMI / ASCAP
|RCA 1758||Eddy Arnold||Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (7")||RCA Victor||RCA 1758||UK||1968|
|47-9606||Eddy Arnold||Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye (7", Single, Promo)||RCA Victor||47-9606||US||Unknown|
|47-9606||Eddy Arnold||Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye / Apples, Raisins And Roses (7", Mono)||RCA Victor||47-9606||US||1968|
|47-9606||Eddy Arnold||Then You Can Tell Me Goodbye / Apples, Raisins And Roses (7", Single)||RCA Victor||47-9606||Canada||1968|
- Art Hickman's Orchestra - The Japanese Sandman / Avalon flac mp3 album
- Sue Thompson - Stop Th' Music / What I'm Needin' Is You flac mp3 album
- The Sons Of Champlin - Hold On flac mp3 album
- Jo Ann Castle - Wolverton Mountain flac mp3 album
- Gerd Og Otto Nielsen - Et Luftslått På Månen / Haveorkesteret flac mp3 album
- Various - Ruby...The Adventures Of A Galactic Gumshoe Disc #2 flac mp3 album
- Dottie West - Reno flac mp3 album
- The Velvets - Tonight (Could Be The Night) flac mp3 album
- Tenison Stephens - Don't Rip Me Off! flac mp3 album
- George Michael - A Different Corner flac mp3 album