Aviator - Lay Down Your Weary Tune mp3 flac download
Lay Down Your Weary Tune" is a song written by Bob Dylan in 1963. He originally recorded it for his album The Times They Are a-Changin', but it was not released until 1985 on the Biograph box set. In the album liner notes, Dylan claims that in the song he was trying to capture the feeling of a Scottish ballad he had just heard on a 78 rpm record. The specific ballad Dylan was referring to has not been identified, but speculation includes "The Water Is Wide", "O Waly, Waly" and "I Wish, I Wish".
Download Aviator, Aviator - Lay Down Your Weary Tune. Aviator: Best 2 songs. Aviator, Aviator: best 2 tracks. Aviator - False Host Huxley Pig, Pt. 1, 2002 03:35. Aviator - Transporter Huxley Pig, Pt. 1, 2002 01:39. Artist: Aviator Aviator.
Lay down your wear-y tune, lay down Lay down the song you strum And rest your-self ‘neath the strength of strings No voice can hope to hum. where the words or syllables in bold are stressed. Now what makes this so common in the music of the 16th and 17th centuries is that songs written like this are easier to remember – with most of their performers being illiterate and having to learn the songs by heart. As the album actually emerged, the final track was the moving on song, keeping going, finding something new, doing my thing. If Lay Down had been there instead we would have had a something else – a sort of times they are a changing but nothing is changing, album. Of course I have no idea if this would have worried Dylan, but it is possible that it might have done.
bob dylan lay down your weary tune. play) (pause) (download) (fb) (vk) (tw). Bob Dylan Lay Down Your Weary Tune (Studio Outtake - 1963) (Studio Outtake - 1963).
Keep Your Heart Right" is a strong, brooding, atmospheric number. The high-energy "Silver Needles" is perhaps my favourite tune on the album, brimming over with exciting riffage. The slow-burn "Country Morning" and another atmospheric piece, "Morning Journey", are other apexes. The shorter songs are worthwhile as well.
Lay Down Your Weary Tune. This song is by The Byrds and appear. n the album Turn! Turn! Turn! (1965). on the box set The Byrds (1990). on the compilation album The Essential Byrds (2003). This song is a cover of "Lay Down Your Weary Tune" by Bob Dylan. Lay down your weary tune, lay downLay down the song you strumAnd rest yourself beneath the strength of stringsNo voice can hope to hum.
This song was recorded as a demo for "Times They Are A-Changin," Dylan's 1964 release, but was cut from the album. The song's melody closely resembles the folk standard "The Water is Wide. Dylan performed this both nights at his famous Carnegie Hall concert in 1963. More songs from 1985. Lyrics to Lay Down Your Weary Tune. Bob Dylan Artistfacts.
Tracklist Hide Credits
|A||Lay Down Your Weary Tune
Written-By – Bob Dylan
Written-By – Aviator
- Record Company – EMI Records Ltd.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Crosscliff Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Bros. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Hum Music Ltd.
- Bass, Vocals – John Perry*
- Drums, Percussion – Clive Bunker
- Guitar, Lead Vocals – Mick Rogers
- Producer – Aviator
- Saxophone [Sax], Flute, Clarinet, Other [Lyricon], Synthesizer, Keyboards – Jack Lancaster
|HAR 5171||Aviator||Lay Down Your Weary Tune (7", Single)||Harvest||HAR 5171||UK||1978|
- The Waterboys - A Rock In The Weary Land flac mp3 album
- Willie Hona - Keep An Open Heart flac mp3 album
- Century Jazz Band - Wang Wang Blues / Weary Blues flac mp3 album
- Johnny Dodds' Orch. - Cootie Stomp / Weary Way Blues flac mp3 album
- Tommy Ladnier Et Son Orchestre - Weary Blues / Jada flac mp3 album
- Johnny Dodds Washboard Band - Weary City / Bull Fiddle Blues flac mp3 album
- Aviator - Head in the Clouds, Hands in the Dirt flac mp3 album
- Langston Hughes - The Weary Blues With Langston Hughes flac mp3 album
- World Weary, Crosscheck - World Weary / Crosscheck Split flac mp3 album
- Johnny Dodds' Washboard Band - Bucktown Stomp / Weary City Stomp flac mp3 album