Carole King - Simple Things mp3 flac download
Simple Things is an album by American singer-songwriter Carole King, released in 1977. All tracks written by Carole King, except as noted below. Side one. "Simple Things" (King, Rick Evers) – 2:41. Hold On" (King, Evers) – 4:37. In the Name of Love" – 3:04. You're the One Who Knows" – 5:05. Side two. "Hard Rock Cafe" – 3:44. God Only Knows" – 6:19. To Know That I Love You" (King, Evers) – 3:31.
Simple Things (LP, Album). Cosas Simples Simple Things (LP, Album, Gat).
Simple Things (Zero 7 album). Simple Things (Amy Grant album). Carole King (born February 9, 1942) is an American composer and singer-songwriter. King's career began in the 1960s when she, along with her then husband Gerry Goffin, wrote more than two dozen chart hits for numerous artists, many of which have become standards. She has continued writing for other artists since then. King's success as a performer in her own right did not come until the 1970s, when she sang her own songs, accompanying herself on the piano, in a series of albums and concerts
Нравится слушателям: Rufus Wainwright, Sly & The Family Stone, Eddie Vedder. A Beautiful Collection - Best Of Carole King. It Might Aswell Rain Until Septemeber. The Broons Big Braw Party Album. This Record Belongs to . сборник.
Artist: Carole King Title Of Album: Simple Things Japanese Paper Sleeve Year Of Release: 2007 (1977) Label: Victor Entertainment VICP-63991 Country: USA Genre: Soft Rock, Folk Rock, Blue-eye. The new associations, however, did not signal an impressive new phase in her work. The rollicking "Hard Rock Cafe" was the only moderate hit here, with most of the music well-meaning but lacking the distinctiveness of King's previous pop classics. Similarly, Navarro, her backup band, were adequate but no more
CAROLE KING been to canaan. CAROLE KING been to canaan. Music: Soothe the sad heart. Something Good: From the Goffin & King Songbook.
Carole King – Simple Things. Simple things mean a lot to me Some things only children can see Simple things like horses running free And easy acceptance of life. Simple things never compromise All things have a rhythm I can't realize I feel content in my freedom And I feel my freedom is right. I never want to stop being a child I want to see the flowers growing wild on the hillside To see the sun rise in the morning Sunlight growing, filling the skies
Simple Things ● Carole King. BPM of 85. Key of A Major. Simple Things by Carole King is in the key of A Major. It should be played at a tempo of 85 BPM. This track was released in 1977.
By her own admission, Carole King is consumed with writing these days more than music. After publishing her memoir A Natural Woman in 2012, the enduring singer, songwriter and pianist is at work on her first-ever novel. But earlier this month, she returned to a piano - and even her long-ago workplace - for her first new recording in seven years. At the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee Ultimate Women’s Power Luncheon in San Francisco in September, King appeared alongside Hillary Clinton to raise funds for congressional candidates
Tracklist Hide Credits
Guitar [Additional] – Rick EversKeyboards – Carole KingTwelve-String Guitar – Carole King
|A3||In The Name Of Love||3:04|
|A5||You're The One Who Knows||5:04|
|B1||Hard Rock Cafe||3:45|
|B3||God Only Knows||6:18|
|B4||To Know That I Love You
Guitar [Additional] – Rick Evers
Backing Vocals – Louise Goffin, Sherry Goffin
- Record Company – EMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Capitol Records, Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Colgems-EMI Music Inc.
- Made By – EMI Italiana S.p.A.
- Arranged By [Horns] – George Bohanon
- Arranged By [Strings] – Carole King
- Art Direction – Roy Kohara, Roy Reynolds
- Artwork [Label Art] – Terry Kruger
- Baritone Saxophone – Terry Harrington
- Bass – Poonah (Rob Galloway)*
- Cello – Dennis Karmazin*
- Concertmaster [David Campbell Strings] – Charles Veal*
- Congas – Miguel Rivera
- Design [Label Design] – Rick Evers
- Drums – Michael Wooten
- Engineer – Milt Calice, Norm Kinney
- Engineer [Assistant] – Steve Katz
- Flute [Flutes] – Richard Hardy
- Guitar – Carole King, Mark Hallman, Robert McEntee
- Keyboards – Mark Hallman, Robert McEntee
- Mastered By – Bernie Grundman
- Percussion – Michael Wooten , Miguel Rivera
- Photography By [Navarro Photo] – Lorrie Sullivan
- Photography By, Illustration – Roy Reynolds
- Piano, Performer [Main Performer], Synthesizer – Carole King
- Producer – Carole King, Norm Kinney
- Saxophone – Richard Hardy, Tom Scott
- Strings – David Campbell Strings*
- Synthesizer – Clark Spangler
- Technician [Sound Assistance And Miscellany] – James Tuttle
- Tenor Saxophone [The Karma Horns] – Ernie Watts
- Trombone [Bass] – Maurice Spears
- Trombone [The Karma Horns] – George Bohanon
- Trumpet [The Karma Horns], Flugelhorn [The Karma Horns] – Oscar Brashear
- Trumpet, Flugelhorn – Nolan Smith
- Viola – David Campbell
- Violin – Charles Veal*, Ken Yerke*
- Vocals – Carole King, Mark Hallman, Robert McEntee
- Written-By – Carole King, Rick Evers (tracks: A1, A2, B4)
NotesA&M and Sound Labs - recording and mixing.
Los Angeles - April and May, 1977.
Labels top rim print:
Avatar Records. Capitol Records, Inc. Made in Italy byEMI Italiana S.p.a.
- 3C064-85180 on front cover, spine, inside gatefold, liner and labels.
Capitol Records, Inc., a subsidiary of Capitol Industries EMI, Inc.
© ℗ 1977 Capitol Records Inc.
Made in Italy by EMI Italiana S.p.A.
All selections copyright © 1977 Colgems-EMI Music, Inc. (ASCAP).
Printed in U.S.A.
Issued in a gatefold cover with a printed inner sleeve. Cover is not textured as is original US release.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 3C064-85180/A
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 3C064-85180/B
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout/etched): 85180-A 5-7-77
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout/etched): 85180-B 5-7-77
|SMAS-11667||Carole King||Simple Things (LP, Album, Los)||Avatar Records , Capitol Records||SMAS-11667||US||1977|
|10 C 066-85180, 10C066-85.180||Carole King||Simple Things (LP, Album)||Capitol Records, Capitol Records||10 C 066-85180, 10C066-85.180||Spain||1977|
|SN-16057||Carole King||Simple Things (LP, Album, RE)||Capitol Records||SN-16057||US||Unknown|
|SMAS(D) 11667||Carole King||Simple Things (LP, Album)||Capitol Records||SMAS(D) 11667||South Africa||1977|
|5C 062-85180||Carole King||Simple Things (LP, Album, TP, Unofficial, W/Lbl, Gat)||EMI-Bovema Holland||5C 062-85180||Netherlands||1977|
- Carole King - One Fine Day flac mp3 album
- Carole King - Cosas Simples = Simple Things flac mp3 album
- Carole King - Wrap Around Joy flac mp3 album
- Carole King - City Streets flac mp3 album
- Carole King - The Essential Carole King flac mp3 album
- Carole King - In Concert flac mp3 album
- Carole King - So Far Away flac mp3 album
- Carole King - Time Gone By flac mp3 album
- Carole King - Pearls Songs Of Goffin And King flac mp3 album
- Carole King - Really Rosie flac mp3 album