The Hungarian Quartet - Beethoven - Beethoven String Quartets No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 131 Hungarian Quartet mp3 flac download
The String Quartet No. 14 in C♯ minor, Op. 131, was completed by Ludwig van Beethoven in 1826.
Ludwig Van Beethoven, Hungarian String Quartet.
Quatuor à cordes nº 14 de Beethoven; 14-a arĉkvarteto (Beethoven); String Quartet No. 14 (Beethoven); Strijkkwartet nr. 14; Jousikvartetto nro 14 (Beethoven); 14. Streichquartett; 弦楽四重奏曲第14番 (ベートーヴェン); Cuarteto de cuerda . 14 (Beethoven); Quartetto n. 14; 현악 사중주 14번; κουαρτέτο Ν. 4; Quartet de corda núm. 14; Quadricinium nervorum 14. Name Aliases. Streichquartett Nr. 14 cis-Moll op. 131; String Quartet No. 14 in C-sharp Minor, Op. 131. Authorities. 7 movements: Adagio ma non troppo e molto espressivo (C-sharp minor). Allegro molto vivace (D major). Allegro moderato (recitative) (C-sharp minor). Andante ma non troppo e molto cantabile (A major). Adagio quasi un poco andante (G-sharp minor). Allegro (C-sharp minor). Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
String Quartet in C-sharp minor, Op. 131, 1826. When the Russian Prince Galitzin approached Beethoven with a commission for "one, two or three" quartets, he helped catalyze one of the most wondrous creations in all of chamber music: the ineffable "late" quartets of Beethoven. After finishing the three commissioned quartets, Beethoven kept on composing adding a forth and fifth quartet and a final revised movement comprising a singular corpus of sustained musical thought and feeling of tremendous scope and arguable unity. All for the string quartet. Beethoven took the classical string quartet from Haydn and Mozart and, over the course of his life, radically expanded the art form in every conceivable way. He not only made his quartets longer, more complicated and more difficult to play, more impossible, he also made them more intellectually and emotional intense.
The Op. 131 quartet has been described as a monumental feat of integration. While Beethoven composed the quartet in six distinct key areas, the work begins in C♯ minor and ends in C♯ major. The Finale directly quotes the opening fugue theme in the first movement in its second thematic area. This type of cyclical composition was avant-garde for a work of that period. Joseph Kerman wrote: "blatant functional reference to the theme of another movement: this never happens". Op. 131 is often grouped with Opp. 132 and 130. There is motivic sharing among the three works.
Album: Budapest String Quartet: Beethoven Late Quartets. Budapest String Quartet: Beethoven Late Quartets: Best 2 songs. Budapest String Quartet, Людвиг ван Бетховен - Quartet No. 15 In A Minor, Op. 132: V. Allegro appassionato 08:55. Budapest String Quartet, Various Artists, Людвиг ван Бетховен - 21 Top Music Ringtones for Your Mobile Phone. Album: Budapest String Quartet: Beethoven Late Quartets. Budapest String Quartet, Людвиг ван Бетховен: best 2 tracks
String Quartet No. 4 in C Minor, Op. 18 No. 4: II. Andante scherzoso quasi allegretto. 15. String Quartet No. 4: III. Menuetto. 16. 4: IV. Allegro – Prestissimo. 131: III. Allegro moderato – Adagio. 59. 131: IV. Andante ma non troppo e molto cantabile – Più mosso – Andante moderato e lusinghiero – Adagio – Allegretto – Adagio, ma non troppo e semplice – Allegretto. 60. 131: V. Presto. 61. 131: VI. Adagio quasi un poco andante. 62. 131: VII. Allegro. 63. 132: I.
The quartet begins with a fugue, marked Adagio ma non troppo e molto espressivo. Near the end of this movement the music fades, then leads directly into the second movement, marked Allegro molto vivace, which seems as if it could be a more typical first movement. It begins at a pianissimo level with a theme that might seem more suited to a Rondo finale . Beethoven: String Quartet in C-sharp minor, Op. 131; Britten: String Quartet No. 3, Op. 94. Naim.
|String Quartets No. 14 In C Sharp Minor, Op. 131|
|Aa||1st Movement: Adagio Ma Non Troppo E Molto Espressivo|
|Ab||2nd Movement: Allegro Molto Vivace|
|Ac||3rd Movement: Allegro Moderato - Adagio - Più Vivace|
|Ad||4th Movement: Andante, Ma Non Troppo E Molto Cantabile|
|Ba||5th Movement: Presto|
|Bb||6th Movement: Adagio Quasi Un Poco Andante|
|Bc||7th Movement: Allegro|
- Cello – Gabor Magyar
- Composed By – Beethoven*
- Viola – Denes Koromsay*
- Violin – Michael Kuttner, Zoltan Szekely
NotesAngel Records Electric and Musical Industries (U.S.) Limited Angel 35114
On center label : ANG. 35114 Made in England
Side 1 : XAX.519
Side 2 : XAX.520
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (stamped): Side 1 : XAX 519-IN (space) E
- Matrix / Runout (stamped): Side 2 : XAX 520-IN (space) A
- Beethoven, The Hungarian Quartet - The String Quartets, Vol. 2 (The Early Quartets): Quartet No. 3 In D Major, Op. 18 No. 3; Quartet No. 4 In C Minor, Op. 18 No. 4 flac mp3 album
- Mozart - Quartetto Italiano - Quartet For Strings In G Major, K. 387 / Quartet For Strings In D Minor, K. 421 flac mp3 album
- Ludwig van Beethoven • John Eliot Gardiner, Orchestre Révolutionnaire Et Romantique - Beethoven the Revolutionary: Symphony no. 3 "Eroica" 5 and no. 4 flac mp3 album
- Beethoven, Pablo Casals, Rudolf Serkin - Casals Festival Prades Beethoven 'Cello Sonatas flac mp3 album
- Beaux Arts String Quartet - Haydn String Quartets Opus 9 flac mp3 album
- Sibelius, Finnish National Orchestra, Georg Schnéevoigt, Budapest String Quartet - Sibelius Society (Volume III) flac mp3 album
- Ludwig van Beethoven - Emerson String Quartet - The String Quartets flac mp3 album
- Beethoven / Solomon - Sonata No. 32 In C Minor, Op. 111 flac mp3 album
- Beethoven - New Budapest Quartet - String Quartets (Op 74 In E Flat / Op 131 In C Sharp Minor) flac mp3 album
- Ludwig van Beethoven - String Quartet in E-Flat Major, Opus 74, Nº10 flac mp3 album